(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Denis, so a couple bugs I wanted to point out. I fixed most of them myself but so you can update the theme

• Wrong background colors in the Private Messaging conversation page (fixed myself)
  • Custom Forum Icons don't lower in opacity when a forum is read (fixed myself, still a couple issues with it tho)
  • Forum Title does't go BOLD when there are unread topics in the forums (cannot figure out how to fix)

Basically I love the theme however I feel that it doesn't push hard enough that there are unread topic in any given forum.

http://www.thedivisionforums.com

Kinda made it my own

19 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

Hello Denis, so a couple bugs I wanted to point out. I fixed most of them myself but so you can update the theme

• Wrong background colors in the Private Messaging conversation page (fixed myself)
  • Custom Forum Icons don't lower in opacity when a forum is read (fixed myself, still a couple issues with it tho)
  • Forum Title does't go BOLD when there are unread topics in the forums (cannot figure out how to fix)

Basically I love the theme however I feel that it doesn't push hard enough that there are unread topic in any given forum.

http://www.thedivisionforums.com

Kinda made it my own

18 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

BOLD.thumb.png.a81823e722b6bc9f3ee985443

Here an example

All fixed and in the next update (1.0.1) will not happen anymore. Thanks for the info! :)

Version 1.0.1

What's new ? :

1. Added settings totally change the color of all the buttons on the forum

2. Added option to hide button in 'guestMessage'               56e16a7556f4a_screen(2).thumb.png.993b45

3. New section added 'Header' where you can make a fixed header and otherwise to set the colors                                      56e16a9c5643f_screen(1).thumb.png.c458c3

4. Fixed background color in the form of an answer                                fixed.png

5. Fixed bugs in unit 'Popular Contributors'

6. Fixed this

7. General edits

8. And more...

11 hours ago, Jamie Robertson said:

Hey just bought this skin and its good so far but there are 2 issues ive ran into, one being how the body text has literally no margin so hugs the main body block, and the Contact page is sort of broken.

I got you fam on the text hugging the blocks

Edit the theme

Go to CSS

Find Forums > Font > Forums.css

In that find

html[dir="ltr"] .cPost .ipsComment_content {
	padding-right: 0;
	padding-left: 15px;
}
html[dir="rtl"] .cPost .ipsComment_content {
	padding-left: 0;
	padding-right: 15px;
}

and change too

padding-right: 20px;
	padding-left: 20px;
  	padding-bottom: 20px;
}
}

Alternativley and I guess the right way to do it is to just put

}
}

in custom.css

37 minutes ago, g1nt3r said:

I got you fam on the text hugging the blocks

Edit the theme

Go to CSS

Find Forums > Font > Forums.css

In that find

padding-right: 0;
	padding-left: 15px;
}
	padding-left: 0;
	padding-right: 15px;
}

and change too

}
}

NO, don't edit the core CSS files. Make your changes to custom.css by pasting the same code into custom.css.........................

You're hurting upgrades doing that. All CSS changes should be in only custom.css or in the custom.css directory. For example, you can create a navigation.css file or ui.css file etc directly below custom.css for more organization of your css if you don't want to go through endless scrolling in one file only.

10 minutes ago, Dylan Riggs said:

NO, don't edit the core CSS files. Make your changes to custom.css by pasting the same code into custom.css.........................

You're hurting upgrades doing that. All CSS changes should be in only custom.css or in the custom.css directory. For example, you can create a another.css file directly below custom.css for more organization purposes.

Alright, I imagine thats another way of doing it. Btw Dylan wheres you sweet ass Twitch Plugin?!

5 minutes ago, g1nt3r said:

Alright, I imagine thats another way of doing it. Btw Dylan wheres you sweet ass Twitch Plugin?!

I've been upgrading clients, I get a lot of custom work and I mean a lot. I have to upgrade them first before I go through the Twitch App - It's in my roadmap though once I get my first theme release done. ^_^

11 minutes ago, Dylan Riggs said:

I've been upgrading clients, I get a lot of custom work and I mean a lot. I have to upgrade them first before I go through the Twitch App - It's in my roadmap though once I get my first theme release done. ^_^

Well I'm lookin forward to it bud, it would be perfect for my Tom Clancy's The Division Forums

On 11.03.2016 at 10:09 AM, Jamie Robertson said:

Hey just bought this skin and its good so far but there are 2 issues ive ran into, one being how the body text has literally no margin so hugs the main body block, and the Contact page is sort of broken.

In version 1.1 this will be fixed.

23 minutes ago, kirosuto said:

It doesn't look like the Upcoming Widget is receiving the same treatment as the others (see screenshot). There's no padding/background to connect the Titlebar and each event.

UGuT3FM.png

Refresh the page, this happens only when you exit the edit mode blocks.

To fix the white color (will Fix in version 1.1) go to veilon.css or custom.css and add it to the bottom

.ipsWidget .ipsCalendarDate { background: you color !important; }

Just now, Denis M said:

Refresh the page, this happens only when you exit the edit mode blocks.

To fix the white color (will Fix in version 1.1) go to veilon.css or custom.css and add it to the bottom

.ipsWidget .ipsCalendarDate { background: you color !important; }

Good to know / I'll add that bit-- I just refreshed it prior and noticed it resolved itself and was wondering how that happened.

5 minutes ago, kirosuto said:

Good to know / I'll add that bit-- I just refreshed it prior and noticed it resolved itself and was wondering how that happened.

When you refresh the page, it will apply CSS classes. Which were not available in 'edit blocks'.

1 hour ago, kirosuto said:

Activity Stream > Date/Calendar boxes + Comment bubbles need some treatment...

1.1 Fix

Theme Settings -> Front End Color -> Light area background (Change Color)

1 hour ago, kirosuto said:

If I set your theme to Default, it messes up with the AdminCP formatting entirely...

Use the default AdminCP theme

Version 1.1

What's new:

1. In the subject added extra theme and CKEditor configuration.
  2. Added ability to remove forum border-radius from the style settings
  3. Added ability to select color settings for forms on Your forum
  4. Remade 'Forum Nodes', it adds more settings for Your convenience.
  5. Added tooltip for social icons in the footer, also they displayed in the style settings.
  6. Added more colors that you can change in settings (Theme Colors)
  7. Completed the mobile version of the style
  8. Added color selection to notify badge
  9. Fixed bug with parts of the calendar in the profile
  10. Fixed white colors that make my eyes hurt
  11. Fixed this
  12. And more...

.ipsBreadcrumb > ul > li {
  line-height: inherit;
}

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but...

CmCeiKf.png

1, the breadcrumbs are misaligned though I think this is because of the edits we made to go from SVG icons to FA glyph codes. I found a quick fix...

}

2, haven't looked into this one but I imagine it's a simple fix but wanted to bring that to your attention. 

17 hours ago, kirosuto said:

}

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but...

CmCeiKf.png

1, the breadcrumbs are misaligned though I think this is because of the edits we made to go from SVG icons to FA glyph codes. I found a quick fix...

}

2, haven't looked into this one but I imagine it's a simple fix but wanted to bring that to your attention. 

1.1.1 - Fix, Tonight or tomorrow morning will be another update ^_^

Hot Fix Version 1.1.1

What's new:

1. Fix this
  2. Work in collaboration with third-party plugins

3. Fixed white color in notifications

4. Fixed settings '(SideBar Gradient) Title Background Second Color'

5. And more...

Next version 1.1.2 or 1.2 (In this version added a number of new features, including the slider)

Some may not work SVG icons. The reason for this is unknown to us (They don't work only in units, others, including on our test site everything is OK), at the moment, work is underway to correct this error.

The new manual (to Be video recorded) by adding icons to the navbar in the development...

Archived