Mandrill Alternatives

Circo

Just activated Sparkpost on 3x IPS4.1.11 upgrades. All working great so far! So easy, just inserted the API Keys for my existing Sparkpost subaccounts.

Great work, IPS!

The added bonus is the Mandrill icon in the Community Enhancements list is now a broken image - poetic justice. :sick:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Stargazers Lounge said:

this also caused an issue with 'unfollow' links in the bottom of each email not working correctly.

[…]

I've filed a bug report about this issue but wandered if anybody else had noticed it or found a solution?

Noticed the same problem yesterday in my test installation.

No solution so far, I'm still trying to understand what exactly happens to the link.

Andreas

Since this past Saturday, I have had SparkPost running just fine on my 3.4.9 installation using SMTP and their "SMTP_Injection" account with my API key as the password.  Suddenly on Tuesday morning, it stopped working and I am getting errors in the email log on IPB.  No changes occurred on my config, I am not blacklisted with SparkPost, and in the SparkPost portal I am seeing no errors.

I had sent over 2,000 emails successfully via SparkPost prior to this.  Their support team sees no changes on their side that would have affected SMTP sending.

Anyone else having similar problems?

• 1 month later...

Archived