'Report Post' button not appearing

HoL9142

I've enabled all my groups with the ability to report content, but no matter where I go in my community, I can't see the 'Report Post' button. I assume by default it should appear next to the time the post was made as it does here. I've tested it with a number of other groups and it doesn't appear for them either.

Is there some over-arching button in the Admin CP to turn on reporting content that I'm missing?

11 hours ago, HoL9142 said:

I've enabled all my groups with the ability to report content, but no matter where I go in my community, I can't see the 'Report Post' button. I assume by default it should appear next to the time the post was made as it does here. I've tested it with a number of other groups and it doesn't appear for them either.

Is there some over-arching button in the Admin CP to turn on reporting content that I'm missing?

Are you using the default IPB theme ... if not then see if same problem with the IPB default theme (if is default theme then might want to fill support ticket in client area)

If not using IPB default theme then maybe theme author changed color of the link so cannot be seen ?

Archived