(WA41) Search bots in the users online list

Veilon

11 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Denis M, it is working now. Thanks. But there is a silly formatting error. The plugin adds a blank space between the bot name and the comma. See attached screenshot.

online-bots.png

Let's see if You have an extra problem in setting the 'Display option'

11 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

PS: it would be awesome if you could expand this plugin to also include this page: http://[forum_url]/online/

Will do in next updates
On 10.02.2016 at 1:34 AM, Gabriel Torres said:

@Denis M With the "display option" setting, the same happens, and two other issues show up: a space between "search engine bots online" and the following collon, and the absence of a space between the online user list and the bot list. See attached screenshot.

display-option.png

Will fix in the nearest update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Shintaro said:

Hello, I have this issue going on, the plug in group name Indicator does not work if I have this plug in enabled. Can I get some help with this. 

That's because this plugin doesn't extends the function. It replaces the entire function, which is not allowed by marketplace rules. This will kill any other plugin to work there.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

That's because this plugin doesn't extends the function. It replaces the entire function, which is not allowed by marketplace rules. This will kill any other plugin to work there.

Then I just wasted 5 Dollars since I can't have one or the other I needed both. And your Group name indicator plugin is naturally a must in my community. 

2 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

@Shintaro I've complained about this issue on Feb 17th (just scroll up to see), the developer @Denis M said he would fix this, but so far nothing has been done.

I apologise, but at the moment I have the problem with the inability of the developer tools. I have long since left the topic in the bug tracker, but the answer is still never received. I have not tried to check in version 4.1.9, soon I'll do it and if everything is working as it should I will be writing about it here and will undertake a revision of this plugin.

Archived