Copy Event

Adriano Faria

About This File

This plugin will allow moderators with permission to MOVE CONTENT to also copy calendar events to the same or to another calendar.

Event Info tab:

• Choose the destination calendar (it can be the same calendar)
  • Event title: popup appears with the current title, but you can type a new one
  • Event author: popup appears with the current author, but you can choose a new one

Event State tab:

• Allows you to start the new event with the following states: locked, hidden and featured
  • This tab will only appears if the moderator has any of the permissions: lock content, hide content or feature content. If the moderator has only one of them, only this one will appear.

Extra Data tab

• Option to copy attendees from the original event, if the event has the RSVP enabled
  • Option to copy the event location
  • Option to copy the event cover photo
  • Option to copy the event album
  • Option to increment event author content count.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
18 hours ago, TRIReinvent said:

Hi there, I am having issues where if I try and copy an event to the 1st of November it doesn't show up on the event stream but will for the 2nd November?

Here is a video showing what my issue is: https://www.useloom.com/share/328f5b18a37842a0bf685803c4572e53

Can someone please contact me asap about this.

Hi, I'm not sure this is related to the plugin. Seems more like a user timezone. The plugin simply copies everything from source event and create a new one, exactly the same.

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2016 at 2:56 PM, Adriano Faria said:

This plugin will allow moderators with permission

Would it be possible to extend this so that users can also copy their own events, Adriano? That would save a doubling of the work, since the user will have to contact the moderator with the details first anyway if they can't copy the event themselves.

Archived