Commerce integrated with Gallery

Sirmadsen

Hi.

I'm using IPS as a gallery site (lensburner.com). It's a huge part of my community. I've recently begun to speculate about users being able to sell their photos that they upload. I bought the Nexus app with high hopes that it could handle such a feature but what a big disappointment it was. The only big part it added (from a user point of view) was the ability to add purchase option to the download app.

Will you offer better integration in the future between commerce and rest of the apps? I'm thinking about the ability to add coupons, sales and so on and maybe a way to sell photos directly from the gallery app instead of adding every single photo again in the downloads app. It takes up unnecessary hosting space and traffic.

Or maybe a way to sell downloads from the commerce section. There's no way to link a product inside the commerce app.

Thankful for feedback about future plans of the commerce and shop part of IPS.

8 hours ago, Nesdam1981 said:

Hi.

I'm using IPS as a gallery site (lensburner.com). It's a huge part of my community. I've recently begun to speculate about users being able to sell their photos that they upload. I bought the Nexus app with high hopes that it could handle such a feature but what a big disappointment it was. The only big part it added (from a user point of view) was the ability to add purchase option to the download app.

Will you offer better integration in the future between commerce and rest of the apps? I'm thinking about the ability to add coupons, sales and so on and maybe a way to sell photos directly from the gallery app instead of adding every single photo again in the downloads app. It takes up unnecessary hosting space and traffic.

Or maybe a way to sell downloads from the commerce section. There's no way to link a product inside the commerce app.

Thankful for feedback about future plans of the commerce and shop part of IPS.

Your idea has been floated many times before.  

You can link a product inside IP.Commerce.  Take them to a custom page after purchase, where you write a congratulations page with the attached file.  

Archived