iAwards

7 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

We have a problem with our awards, when we did an ipb update the awards are now displaying vertical instead of horizontal like it always has been, and we see no option to correct this either. So people that have 20+ awards, its very annoying so atm I just have it displaying 2 awards max.

Scroll up.

Sheesh. :)

12 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

We have a problem with our awards, when we did an ipb update the awards are now displaying vertical instead of horizontal like it always has been, and we see no option to correct this either. So people that have 20+ awards, its very annoying so atm I just have it displaying 2 awards max.

Wrong_Direction.png

Instead of Horizontal like it always has been, and we see no option to correct this either. 

The fix: 

16 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

Thx for the help, that did the trick. I have another question which is not awards but more about this update.

I can edit my own posts, but I can no longer edit anyone elses or even move topics, etc. Did that new update break this as well?

I, for one, don't experience this kind of problem, so it might be on your end.

5 hours ago, Brand Administrator said:

A new problem - when creating a new category, the title does not stick. The category can be added to but on the main awards page and the ACP the title is missing.  The link is also missing on the main awards page.

The latest board update did not fix this.

Any suggestions on to fix this?

It works fine for me:

Make sure you're using the latest version. This issue was fixed a couple of months ago.

Suggestion..

I may have missed it, but a while back some of us were asking for a way where members can sort their awards whichever way they want to. The current options are limited by dates, names, categories and ascending or descending. I was thinking one step further.

My preference is sorting by click and drag, where members can move the awards around and save.

OR maybe in the settings the awards will be listed and members can sort them by selecting an award and then an up or down button.

Can this be considered?

On 3/8/2017 at 5:15 PM, David.. said:

This isn't installing well for me.

First it gets stuck on "Installing Application" then Internal Server Error. A refresh makes it start installing and finishes installation which makes me skeptical if everything was installed correctly.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Which issue? Your latest posts where regarding CSS and you pointed it was a core issue. 

The one above ^

After installation, I upgraded from HQ Awards, and all permissions were messed up which wasn't a problem. But I'm getting skeptical about the installation issue because it didn't install normally like every other app.

If it's nothing to worry about, just skip this message and don't reply to it.

19 hours ago, David.. said:

The one above ^

After installation, I upgraded from HQ Awards, and all permissions were messed up which wasn't a problem. But I'm getting skeptical about the installation issue because it didn't install normally like every other app.

If it's nothing to worry about, just skip this message and don't reply to it.

If you "fixed" the permissions and it's working now, then there's nothing to worry about. I really never tested the upgrade from HQ Awards, so I can't say if there's any issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed this App today, since I recently upgraded my board to IPB4. Previously I had the HQ Awards, and when running the import tool, it worked perfectly for the awards, but sadly not for the members that were awarded the old medals... is this normal to happen or something went wrong?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, joaocb said:

I just installed this App today, since I recently upgraded my board to IPB4. Previously I had the HQ Awards, and when running the import tool, it worked perfectly for the awards, but sadly not for the members that were awarded the old medals... is this normal to happen or something went wrong?

Thanks!

You need to redo all permissions of the awards.

Read the pdf guide also

• 2 weeks later...

Have this plugin and love it - one question. Is there a summary page for the awards? I would like to have a page where users can see all the possible awards and what you get them for but for the life of me didn't see this anywhere. Am I just missing it?

1 minute ago, Zephers said:

Have this plugin and love it - one question. Is there a summary page for the awards? I would like to have a page where users can see all the possible awards and what you get them for but for the life of me didn't see this anywhere. Am I just missing it?

Unless I misunderstood your question, you have all listed in the Awards main page:

Sem_t_tulo.png

Title and description is there.