- Awards for the category:

Capturar.png

- Profile:

Capturar.png

- Tab on profile:

Capturar.png

Capturar.png

Capturar1.png

I think this is enough to release a new version for people keep using it. Then we go item by item...

I'll need a dump from the awards_cats (select * from awards_cats in the SQL Toolbox is enough) table. As I turned into translateable fields (same pattern of forums names), need to make a conversion in the upgrade. Please, send a PM.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Added a button in each award row to give an award in a faster way to members:

Capturar.png

14 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'll need a dump from the awards_cats (select * from awards_cats in the SQL Toolbox is enough) table. As I turned into translateable fields (same pattern of forums names), need to make a conversion in the upgrade. Please, send a PM.

Please, if you have blank categories name or blank award title, send a dump from your table. I need to create an upgrade to release a new working version.

I need a dump from awards_cats and awards_awards tables.

Edited by Adriano Faria
Just now, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Titles are not saved when creatind an award so I can't enter to view them...

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Please, if you have blank categories name or blank award title, send a dump from your table. I need to create an upgrade to release a new working version.

I need a dump from awards_cats and awards_awards tables.

What's New in Version 1.0.8.5:

Bug Fixes

• Title not showing when creating a new category. Categories title and description are now translateable, which means you can give different names according to the user language, like a forum name.
  • Award title not showing
  • Missing language bits

Improvements

• Added button to give an award on Award view
  • Script optimization
  • Templates reworked

Download:

Just now, Simon Woods said:

The new "Award" button on the award view. I've checked on the default theme and it's not displaying there either.

The new button will appear inside the category, in Awards listing:

Capturar.png

And it will appear for those who has the AWARD permission:

Capturar.png

4 minutes ago, Simon Woods said:

The Categories are still called "Manage" in the ACP. I wasn't sure if this change was made in this update or if it is for later?

Yeah, I've changed it to Categories but changed it back to Manage because you manage categories and awards in same place, not only categories.

Yes, everything was set correct. But I just checked another configuration.

(1)

The award, I tried to give as a test to myself, was set as a "limited award". If I change this award setting in ACP to a regular award, it works.

So the problem seems to be if awards are configured as "limited" (and "still available").

(2)

In frontend in the postbit (userprofile preview next to posts), the award is listed correctly.

When I click on the award link, I will be transferred to my profile. But not to the awards tab, and I think the link is intended to transfer directly to the awards tab...

One idea: Maybe this results of a language translation (engl. "award" = ger. "Auszeichnung")? I know this problem from IPS as my ACP logos once disappeared when I translated phrases used for google icon name... But not sure if this could be the case.

Thanks for assistance!

13 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm new to the app. Not sure exactly what a limites award is or what it should do when awarding someone. Anyway, a friendly error message would be better.

Will take a look.

i see the issue i believe this error is only given if choose this option 

Step 1 in making award you have options settings and when you tick enable limited edition guessing might have award for small amount time, any way have new option still available with tick yes then you have message for available or not available.

You get below error when awarding a member.

Exception: Sorry to be able to award you must disable the limited edition still available option. (0)
#0 /home/**/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->manage()
#1 /home/**/public_html/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/ajaxcreate.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/**/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->execute()
#3 /home/**/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

but just found if you do this

Step 1 in making award you have options settings and when you tick enable limited edition guessing might have award for small amount time, any way have new option still available with no and no error given when awarding.