iAwards

I just tried to add an award. I got this error:

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again. 

UPDATE `iBBS_awards_awards` awards_awards  SET `award_cat_id`='2',`award_position`=1,`award_id`=2,`award_enabled`=true,`award_title`='Community Service Award',`award_desc`='<p>
	This is our highest award. It is given to those who have continuously gone out of their way to provide sound advice and support to other members. It is a symbol of the appreciation and respect they have earned.
</p>',`award_icon`=(IPS\File\FileSystem::__set_state(array(
   'temporaryFilePath' => NULL,
   'configuration' => 
  array (
    'dir' => '/home/turkeyc/public_html/uploads',
    'url' => 'uploads',
  ),
   'configurationId' => 1,
   'storageExtension' => 'awards_Awards',
   'originalFilename' => 'community-service-award.png',
   'filename' => 'community-service-award.png.c69285e768febe0803be623c3d77ef93.png',
   'container' => 'awards',
   'contents' => NULL,
   'url' => 
  IPS\Http\Url\Internal::__set_state(array(
     'base' => 'none',
     'isInternal' => true,
     'isFriendly' => false,
     'url' => 'https://www.turkeycentral.com/uploads/awards/community-service-award.png.c69285e768febe0803be623c3d77ef93.png',
     'data' => 
    array (
      'scheme' => 'https',
      'host' => 'www.turkeycentral.com',
      'port' => NULL,
      'user' => NULL,
      'pass' => NULL,
      'path' => '/uploads/awards/community-service-award.png.c69285e768febe0803be623c3d77ef93.png',
      'query' => '',
      'fragment' => NULL,
    ),
     'queryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'hiddenQueryString' => 
    array (
    ),
  )),
   'tempId' => '2058',
   'attachmentThumbnailUrl' => NULL,
   'thumbnailName' => NULL,
   'thumbnailContainer' => NULL,
))),`award_reason`='<p>
	This award is given to our outstanding members who provide regular advice and assistance to members of the Turkey Central community, about their areas of knowledge or about the place where they live.
</p>',`award_notification`=0,`award_obtainable_enabled`=false,`award_obtainable`=0,`award_obtainable_yes_message`=NULL,`award_obtainable_no_message`=NULL WHERE award_id=2 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'award_obtainable_enabled' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(870): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(489): IPS\_Db->update('`iBBS_awards_aw...', '`award_cat_id`=...', 'WHERE award_id=...')
#2 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2014): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2653): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/turkeyc/public_html/applications/awards/sources/Awards/Awards.php(203): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(383): IPS\awards\_Awards->saveForm(Array)
#6 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/turkeyc/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->execute()
#11 /home/turkeyc/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Can you assist?

Edited by Bendensin

I feel like an idiot here, are the 2 links on the left expansions that I have to buy? The interface I see is nothing like what is shown in screenshots above, I can't for the life of me figure out how to award someone this badge...

All I want to do is upload new badges, and manually award them to members that complete a task.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 1.06.49 PM.png

On 10/31/2016 at 11:00 AM, GreatJackal said:

Please give the option to disable category view (I liked the old view better!)

Also, the new update does not follow display order. My display order is correct in ACP but its jumbled on the forum Awards page

Yes, to both of those, please.

Also, @-RAW-, I still can't recount a member's content with iAwards enabled. I continue to get the same error I've shared with you a few times. It's not another package - it fails with iAwards only enabled with no other plugins or applications.

On 11/3/2016 at 2:35 PM, iacas said:

Yes, to both of those, please.

Also, @-RAW-, I still can't recount a member's content with iAwards enabled. I continue to get the same error I've shared with you a few times. It's not another package - it fails with iAwards only enabled with no other plugins or applications.

Both @Kevin Carwile and I could not reproduce the error you are reporting, will have to wait if someone reports the same and give full access to further investigate.

17 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

Hello,

For groups that don't have any awards have an tab on there profile named "awards" I want to able to have that removed if that users does not have that award. I have three ranks that have no permissions to receive any and I do not want to see the awards tab

Will see what i can do.

5 hours ago, The Dark Wizard said:

As a note:

As of the latest version of IPS, the exclusion ability does not seem to be functioning as hundreds of members suddenly had badges they did not want to display in posts have now appeared.

Anything that can be done about this?

I've been reporting this issue since a while ago. It's frustrating.

While @-RAW- working on some issues I wanted to share how I play with the css for the awards and how they
look like in panel and post area. you can really play with this to make your board look awesome with
the awards ... the awards in my photos will be released later... I have put all css settings for awards
to custom.css so I can tweak them for each theme .... if you are using default or light theme you can use
mine ... here is my code I added to custom.css

/*******************************************************/
/************** Custom.css for iAwards******************/
/** How iAwards showing in forum postbit and post area */
fieldset.awards_fieldset {margin-top:8px;color:#304d66;font-weight: bold;
 background: #ffffff; /* Old browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%, #e5e5e5 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#e5e5e5 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #ffffff 0%,#e5e5e5 100%); /* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#ffffff', endColorstr='#e5e5e5',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */
border-color:#8ab0d0; border-width:5px;border-radius:5px;border-style:double; }
legend.awards_legend { padding: 0 0.5 em; }
.awards_dataOuter { width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; }
.awards_data { display: inline-block; padding: 4px 1px; }
.awards_dataHover { display: inline-block; padding: 4px 1px; }
.awards_dataHover:first-child { padding: 5px 0; margin-left: -5px; }
.awards_award_img { margin-top: 0px; }
.awards_awardRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonRow { width: 90%; }
.awards_awardsRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonsRow { width: 80%; }
.awards_statsRow { width: 15%; }
hr.awardsHr { margin: 5px 0 10px 0; height: 0; padding: 0; border-width: 1px 0 0 0; border-style: solid; border-color: #f0f0f0; }
/*=========================================================================*/

And looks like this -->

Skärmavbild 2016-11-05 kl. 14.16.54.png

And here is the hover card view of awards

Skärmavbild 2016-11-05 kl. 14.18.52.png

Here is for dark theme ....

2016-11-05_23-58-55.jpg

/************** Custom.css DARK iAwards******************/
/** How iAwards showing in forum postbit and post area */
fieldset.awards_fieldset {margin-top:8px;color:#F9F6ED;font-weight: bold;
 background: #45484d; /* Old browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #45484d 0%, #000000 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #45484d 0%,#000000 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #45484d 0%,#000000 100%); /* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#45484d', endColorstr='#000000',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */
border-color:darkgrey; border-width:5px;border-radius:5px;border-style:double; }
legend.awards_legend { padding: 0 0.5 em; }
.awards_dataOuter { width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; }
.awards_data { display: inline-block; padding: 4px 1px; }
.awards_dataHover { display: inline-block; padding: 4px 1px; }
.awards_dataHover:first-child { padding: 5px 0; margin-left: -5px; }
.awards_award_img { margin-top: 0px; }
.awards_awardRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonRow { width: 90%; }
.awards_awardsRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonsRow { width: 80%; }
.awards_statsRow { width: 15%; }
hr.awardsHr { margin: 5px 0 10px 0; height: 0; padding: 0; border-width: 1px 0 0 0; border-style: solid; border-color: #f0f0f0; }
/*=========================================================================*/

On 11/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, -RAW- said:

Both @Kevin Carwile and I could not reproduce the error you are reporting, will have to wait if someone reports the same and give full access to further investigate.

Will see what i can do.

@-RAW-, I've told you rather directly a few times that I've ruled out Rules. Rules has nothing to do with this error. It is entirely iAwards. I can disable EVERY other application and plugin except iAwards and it still fails.

@Kevin Carwile and Rules have nothing to do with this.

Edited by iacas
On 11/4/2016 at 5:54 PM, -RAW- said:

Will see what i can do.

Also, the "Restrict which groups can award an award" function does not work. Despite me having this in place, as well as multi award, it just ignores the permissions and everyone can award anything (as well as multi award does not work).

On 10/28/2016 at 2:24 PM, Bendensin said:

I just tried to add an award. I got this error:

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again. 

UPDATE `iBBS_awards_awards` awards_awards  SET `award_cat_id`='2',`award_position`=1,`award_id`=2,`award_enabled`=true,`award_title`='Community Service Award',`award_desc`='<p>
	This is our highest award. It is given to those who have continuously gone out of their way to provide sound advice and support to other members. It is a symbol of the appreciation and respect they have earned.
</p>',`award_icon`=(IPS\File\FileSystem::__set_state(array(
   'temporaryFilePath' => NULL,
   'configuration' => 
  array (
    'dir' => '/home/turkeyc/public_html/uploads',
    'url' => 'uploads',
  ),
   'configurationId' => 1,
   'storageExtension' => 'awards_Awards',
   'originalFilename' => 'community-service-award.png',
   'filename' => 'community-service-award.png.c69285e768febe0803be623c3d77ef93.png',
   'container' => 'awards',
   'contents' => NULL,
   'url' => 
  IPS\Http\Url\Internal::__set_state(array(
     'base' => 'none',
     'isInternal' => true,
     'isFriendly' => false,
     'url' => 'https://www.turkeycentral.com/uploads/awards/community-service-award.png.c69285e768febe0803be623c3d77ef93.png',
     'data' => 
    array (
      'scheme' => 'https',
      'host' => 'www.turkeycentral.com',
      'port' => NULL,
      'user' => NULL,
      'pass' => NULL,
      'path' => '/uploads/awards/community-service-award.png.c69285e768febe0803be623c3d77ef93.png',
      'query' => '',
      'fragment' => NULL,
    ),
     'queryString' => 
    array (
    ),
     'hiddenQueryString' => 
    array (
    ),
  )),
   'tempId' => '2058',
   'attachmentThumbnailUrl' => NULL,
   'thumbnailName' => NULL,
   'thumbnailContainer' => NULL,
))),`award_reason`='<p>
	This award is given to our outstanding members who provide regular advice and assistance to members of the Turkey Central community, about their areas of knowledge or about the place where they live.
</p>',`award_notification`=0,`award_obtainable_enabled`=false,`award_obtainable`=0,`award_obtainable_yes_message`=NULL,`award_obtainable_no_message`=NULL WHERE award_id=2 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'award_obtainable_enabled' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(870): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(489): IPS\_Db->update('`iBBS_awards_aw...', '`award_cat_id`=...', 'WHERE award_id=...')
#2 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2014): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(2653): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/turkeyc/public_html/applications/awards/sources/Awards/Awards.php(203): IPS\Node\_Model->saveForm(Array)
#5 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(383): IPS\awards\_Awards->saveForm(Array)
#6 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#7 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/turkeyc/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/turkeyc/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->execute()
#11 /home/turkeyc/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Can you assist?

Can someone assist?