iAwards

Okey . i have also look closer  to this .... used default theme .... they are 3 missing language strings in the app ...

Manually added them and that part worked now.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<language>
 <app key="awards" version="10016">
  <word key="awards_awarded_pl" js="0">iAwards</word>
  <word key="Members_pl" js="0">iAwards</word>
  <word key="Members_pl_lc" js="0">iAwards</word>
</app>
</language>

Maked a search from front page gave me this error

2016-09-21_09-35-31.jpg

Error Code

SELECT perm_type_id FROM `core_permission_index` WHERE core_permission_index.app='awards' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='awards' AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,perm_) ) OR perm_='*' )
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'perm_' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT perm_typ...', Array)
#1 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/xx/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/xx/system/Content/Item.php(2245): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/xx/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(267): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', NULL, 0, NULL, false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#4 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(448): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#5 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(502): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->content()
#7 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /www/xx/um/xx/xxe/xxl/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Opened My activity (user profile) clicked 

2016-09-21_09-45-29.jpg

And got this error from here same error

2016-09-21_09-35-31.jpg

SELECT perm_type_id FROM `core_permission_index` WHERE core_permission_index.app='awards' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='awards' AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,perm_) ) OR perm_='*' )
#0 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT perm_typ...', Array)
#1 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Content/Item.php(2245): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(267): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', NULL, 0, NULL, false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#4 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(448): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#5 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(502): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#7 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#11 {main}

Hope this help to find the what trigger the errors ..... Sorry didnt see this yesterday ^_^ 

My users really enjoy their awards, but one thing I would like to request is the ability to delete rewards without entering the ACP.

We have a league which gives out awards based on the number of wins a user has, and while the league manager has permissions to award the new medals to his league's members, I have to remove the old awards in the ACP.

If this is already in the code or is added please let me know and I'll renew!

8 hours ago, Shawn Tierney said:

My users really enjoy their awards, but one thing I would like to request is the ability to delete rewards without entering the ACP.

We have a league which gives out awards based on the number of wins a user has, and while the league manager has permissions to award the new medals to his league's members, I have to remove the old awards in the ACP.

If this is already in the code or is added please let me know and I'll renew!

Have you tried going into the users' profiles and delete it from there?

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:25 AM, -RAW- said:

You guys still have this even with the latest 2 versions?

Thanks for the update, -RAW-! I see my name too. :p

Sadly the count is still wrong.

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = 0 awards excluded
Result = 3 awards shown in the author pane

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = #1 award excluded
Result = #2 and #3 awards shown in the author pane (the count is correct but...)

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = #1 and #2 awards excluded
Result = #3 award shown in the author pane (only 1 award shown; it's supposed to be #3 and #4 awards shown for a total of 2)

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = #1, #2, #3 awards excluded
Result = 0 awards shown in the author pane (it's supposed to be #4 and #5 awards shown for a total of 2 awards)

The hovercard count is also off.

Edited by GrooveOnBeat

While -Raw- work hard to fix the issues i wanted to show some things i did on my board....
Now i have all iawards css in the custom.css for better control for each themes i have .. 
I will explain all and what and how i did things when i release the award icons later ... 
In postbit i have category iAwards and in panel i added a category Trophys ..... Pics below ...

Light IPS Focus theme Chameleon

2016-09-22_14-18-45.jpg

Dark Ips Focus theme Titan

2016-09-22_14-20-22.jpg

If some of you wonder ^_^ 

2016-09-22_14-20-22.jpg

Edited by Chris59
On 9/22/2016 at 1:57 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Thanks for the update, -RAW-! I see my name too. :p

Sadly the count is still wrong.

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = 0 awards excluded
Result = 3 awards shown in the author pane

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = #1 award excluded
Result = #2 and #3 awards shown in the author pane (the count is correct but...)

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = #1 and #2 awards excluded
Result = #3 award shown in the author pane (only 1 award shown; it's supposed to be #3 and #4 awards shown for a total of 2)

ACP pane = 2 awards
User settings = #1, #2, #3 awards excluded
Result = 0 awards shown in the author pane (it's supposed to be #4 and #5 awards shown for a total of 2 awards)

The hovercard count is also off.

Fixed on 1.0.7.10 @Chris59 can confirm.

On 9/21/2016 at 3:51 AM, Chris59 said:

Okey . i have also look closer  to this .... used default theme .... they are 3 missing language strings in the app ...

Manually added them and that part worked now.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<language>
 <app key="awards" version="10016">
  <word key="awards_awarded_pl" js="0">iAwards</word>
  <word key="Members_pl" js="0">iAwards</word>
  <word key="Members_pl_lc" js="0">iAwards</word>
</app>
</language>

Maked a search from front page gave me this error

2016-09-21_09-35-31.jpg

Error Code

#0 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT perm_typ...', Array)
#1 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/xx/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/xx/system/Content/Item.php(2245): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /www/xx/um/xx/xxx/xx/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(267): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', NULL, 0, NULL, false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#8 /www/xx/um/xx/xxe/xxl/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 {main}

Opened My activity (user profile) clicked 

2016-09-21_09-45-29.jpg

And got this error from here same error

2016-09-21_09-35-31.jpg

#0 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT perm_typ...', Array)
#1 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/system/Content/Item.php(2245): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(267): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', NULL, 0, NULL, false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#8 /www/xx/um/xx/xx/xx/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 {main}

Hope this help to find the what trigger the errors ..... Sorry didnt see this yesterday ^_^ 

For the rest having this issue just delete /applications/awards/extensions/ContentRouter  folder.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, -RAW- said:

Fixed on 1.0.7.10 @Chris59 can confirm.

The counts were still off, so I decided to do a fresh install.

The problem I'm having now is that I cannot delete iAwards. When I do it gives me a blank white page.

The URL at the error is

&app=core&module=applications&controller=applications&do=delete&id=awards&deleteNode=1&wasConfirmed=1

Edited by GrooveOnBeat

Hello @-RAW-

We have a small problem with our awards which has been bugging me for a while.

On our website we have an award for 200 posts. This works and members receive a notification and the award when they reach 200

However i have reached 200 and in the author pane the award does not display for me even though it is on my account as shown below:

My Profile Awards

a4ecc679f7cbc2fbbc5e819af59b68f0.png

My Side Pane

5b951629cea82fe74b48cece1b0f466c.png

For another member who has also achieved the 200 posts it does display for him correctly as shown below

2d779aa6e3bca5d8323982ce8e2468ac.png

Could you please help us find a solution to this. It has been like this for about 4 months.

Thanks

Rob

Raw I'm using a custom theme from IBskin.  I purchased your app...installed it...and upgraded from HQ awards.  It seems to have imported everything but when you look at the award list from the forum nothing shows up.  Is there an additional step I have to take?  I also can't get the awards pane to show in topic view.  Can you help me out?
?

On 9/30/2016 at 5:10 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Issue:

I get a blank page when I try to uninstall iAwards.

Anything on the error log?

3 hours ago, Volstate said:

Raw I'm using a custom theme from IBskin.  I purchased your app...installed it...and upgraded from HQ awards.  It seems to have imported everything but when you look at the award list from the forum nothing shows up.  Is there an additional step I have to take?  I also can't get the awards pane to show in topic view.  Can you help me out?
?

Hello,

You will have to check all awards and update permissions.

Ok raw I updated all permissions so all the awards are showing now.  However, I can't get the awards to show in the pane display even though I have enabled it.  Whenever I enable in the post display the awards show but they appear blurry and are listed vertically.  What can I do for the awards to not be blurry, show horizontal, and get to show in the pane display?

Edited by Volstate

You must play with the settings and you will figure out how its work .... the size and where to show 
in postbit or panel and hovercard settings ..... 

2016-10-02_22-32-52.jpg

you can also play with the css . the padding etc ... 
feel free use my css... put this css to you themes custom.css

/**********************************************/
/** How iAwards showing in forum postbit */
fieldset.awards_fieldset { background: #dadbde; border-color:darkgrey; border-width:5px;border-radius:5px;border-style:double; }
legend.awards_legend { padding: 0 0.5 em; }
.awards_dataOuter { width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; }
.awards_data { display: inline-block; padding: 0px 0px; }
.awards_dataHover { display: inline-block; padding: 5px 6px; }
.awards_dataHover:first-child { padding: 5px 0; margin-left: -5px; }
.awards_award_img { margin-top: 0px; }
.awards_awardRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonRow { width: 90%; }
.awards_awardsRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonsRow { width: 80%; }
.awards_statsRow { width: 15%; }
hr.awardsHr { margin: 5px 0 10px 0; height: 0; padding: 0; border-width: 1px 0 0 0; border-style: solid; border-color: #f0f0f0; }

Edited by Chris59
6 hours ago, Chris59 said:

You must play with the settings and you will figure out how its work .... the size and where to show 
in postbit or panel and hovercard settings ..... 

2016-10-02_22-32-52.jpg

you can also play with the css . the padding etc ... 
feel free use my css... put this css to you themes custom.css

/** How iAwards showing in forum postbit */
fieldset.awards_fieldset { background: #dadbde; border-color:darkgrey; border-width:5px;border-radius:5px;border-style:double; }
legend.awards_legend { padding: 0 0.5 em; }
.awards_dataOuter { width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; }
.awards_data { display: inline-block; padding: 0px 0px; }
.awards_dataHover { display: inline-block; padding: 5px 6px; }
.awards_dataHover:first-child { padding: 5px 0; margin-left: -5px; }
.awards_award_img { margin-top: 0px; }
.awards_awardRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonRow { width: 90%; }
.awards_awardsRow { width: 10%; }
.awards_reasonsRow { width: 80%; }
.awards_statsRow { width: 15%; }
hr.awardsHr { margin: 5px 0 10px 0; height: 0; padding: 0; border-width: 1px 0 0 0; border-style: solid; border-color: #f0f0f0; }

Still not showing in the pane display no matter what I do...

Hello @Raw

I installed your newest version (1.0.7.10) and I have an issue with the Awards page summary not showing with using the CJ menu.  When I click on "Awards" I get a link to the admin login for guests, and if I'm logged in as admin clicking on "Awards" takes me right to the admin with stating that the Awards system is not installed.

awards.png

All of my awards given to members are still present on their profile pages and post profiles.

Until I have a fix I've currently removed the "Awards" application link from my menu.

25 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Still not showing in the pane display no matter what I do...

Dont show on default theme either ??? Make sure the permission is right to . who can get , view etc
Also try to clear the cache as well ... 

make sure you have it setup the right way ...
How they show up -->
2016-10-03_04-56-52.jpg

If you have a category with awards as i have in my case Special Märken*

2016-10-03_04-58-42.jpg

And in the settings view you must tell *Panel* to pick up awards to show up from *Special Märken* 

2016-10-03_04-59-41.jpg

And you must assign awards to members before they can show up .... From my example ..
If yiou have assign a award from the category *Special märken* (in my case) they will show up in panel.

Edited by Chris59