Simple Tag Management 4

Donkerrood

Let your members help you with tagging your content!

The plugin will show a button next to the 'follow' button in the topic view, so you don't have to edit the first post for adding tags. Clicking on the 'edit tags' button will show a drop down menu in which you can easily add tags to the topics, or delete previously added tags.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

IP v4.1.15 and latest version of Tag Management, when enabled the "Next Unread Topic" prompt is not available. When I disabled Tag Management, the Next Unread Topic prompt re-appeared. There seem to be a conflict with the two. Any help is greatly appreciated, nice application though! I loved while I had it up and running, it works great, yet there is just this little conflict it seem.

Capture below shows without Tag Management

Capture.JPG

Capture below shows with Tag Management enabled

Capture.JPG

Hi John, thanks for spotting the bug. I am quite busy at the moment, hence the delay in responding to this topic and my apologies for that. It's difficult for me to come up with an ETA for a fix. Though, let me look into this right now and if it's an easy fix, I may deploy a new version straight away. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2016 at 4:23 AM, Donkerrood said:

Hi John, thanks for spotting the bug. I am quite busy at the moment, hence the delay in responding to this topic and my apologies for that. It's difficult for me to come up with an ETA for a fix. Though, let me look into this right now and if it's an easy fix, I may deploy a new version straight away. 

Thanks! I assume it's not a simple fix otherwise there would be a later version, I'll keep checking back.

• 5 months later...

Archived