Basic Points (Support)

On 24/09/2016 at 0:11 AM, zenzoidman said:

As for the page error, the error code I'm getting is 1S160/2.

Thanks, I've noted a bug report for this and will take a look at this soon as I'm currently working my way through bug fixing updates now.

8 hours ago, zenzoidman said:

There's something odd that I've noticed about the Top Points widget, and I don't know if it's an intentional feature or not. The All Time tab shows whatever the users' current points total is. However, the Week, Month, and Year tabs seem to show how many points the users gained during that time period, regardless of whether or not points have been removed from those users.

The time based options are loaded a little differently then the all time option. Using the "basicpoints_logs" table instead as it contains a timestamp to filter with. Is it possible to get acp access or a copy of your basicpoints_logs database table so I can check over why it's not accurate?

11 hours ago, zenzoidman said:

Here, I've attached a copy of my logs.

Thanks, you can remove it now if you wanted.

11 hours ago, zenzoidman said:

Another thing I'd like to figure out: how is the time frame of those Week/Month/Year values calculated? Is it based on the last calendar week/month/year, or is it just the last 7 days/30 days/365 days?

The later. I use the DateInterval function to add 7 days, 30 days or 365 days to the current date.

The points high scores isnt accurate as a lot of people have more points then the current list it does not appear to be changing

On 10/13/2016 at 5:54 PM, Mike John said:

The sale price is still listed and hasn't been changed since last year. I actually forgot to update it but might keep it at that price until v2 is released. (No ETA yet)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 8:19 PM, Mike John said:

Not currently supported but will note for future versions. Shouldn't be an issue adding.

Can you add an option for once the points reset on x day the top points for the week/month/all time resets?

On 04/12/2016 at 0:34 AM, RSAC said:

Can you add an option for once the points reset on x day the top points for the week/month/all time resets?

That might be an issue as the logs are used to calculate the points over a time period. I might need to clear the logs past x date in order to do that.

• 2 weeks later...