Signature in "Edit Profile"

Morrigan

It would be awesome if the "Signature" was in the "Edit Profile" page as it makes sense to be there. It's a little more of a nuisance to have to go to "Account Settings" to get to it since you can edit your Profile photo straight from the profile page.

I would not mind if it were in both but I'd prefer that it be at least in the "Edit Profile" button.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

From what page can "Account settings" be reached? I went straight to edit profile too, as on every other board I post to, that's where sig. info lives.

Found it. On reflection, IMHO this setting does belong in "Edit Profile" (if a sig. is not part of one's profile, what is it, I wonder?).

This is one of those instances where I think a simple change in wording would make a world of difference.  The links could simply be renamed as "My Profile Page" (because really, that's all this controls ... the user's profile page) and "My Account."  

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -- Mark Twain

Archived