Cannot search commerce

MarcusH

• 2 weeks later...

Really surprised that no one has commented on this, guess I must be one of the few that uses just commerce with loads of products. The search function is a really important part of every community, and not being able to search the commerce is a HUGE failure by Invision, Need to be able to search the store otherwise, people will just give up looking for a certain products and go to a competitor meaning I will be losing money.  

Please add this to your to do list, I beg you. :(

On 22/11/2015, 18:38:56, chilihead said:

That's odd. Indeed, missing.

In 3.4 it is the normal search bar (switches to Store when on store page), and on the search page as an app.

hopefully it got missed when they redone v4 and not just removed.  Tempted to put in a bug report incase it was just forgotten / not showing because of another issue...

Reported it as a bug, and Daniel replied with this.

It isn't a bug, it's just not implemented yet, but we have already an internal topic for this.

So I am happy. :D  Just hope it gets implemented soon, as I am constantly adding new products to my store, only a matter of time before I really need the search feature, but for now I am fine without it.

• 2 months later...

@Daniel F any update to this?  This is slowly becoming a bigger issue for me, as I only run commerce and I am constantly adding more products, not only this but I am currently in the process of taking over another company (another store) and will be redoing that website with IP.Page and IP.commerce and there are a lot of products and customers are going to start getting frustrated when they cannot search for what they want, which I will start losing money through both sites...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2016 at 7:52 AM, EricT said:

Another problem : new products don't appear on Activity Stream. Why ?

I also noticed reviews of products do not show in AS. I don't use store reviews but they should probably be in the stream for admins that want them. It's extra product exposure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived