Best Answer on Discussions Forum

Adriano Faria

2 minutes ago, jcdesign said:

There were no diffirences installing this plugin. The reason I wanted this plugin was that we admin and moderators can also push the best answer button, but It only shows for the thread starter.

If you choose the groups according to settings, it will work:

Capturar.PNG.10f88055954464ac4e3ce399825

It works on my board. I'm not the topic starter for the following topic but I set it as answered:

563e382b967f6_Estender_Data_De_Expirao_D

See the log:

Capturar.PNG.9f22313e7b878e68b0686d41ca4

No problem here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, jcdesign said:

If I am not wrong, but isn´t this plugin built in IPS as standard?

Only the topics in the new forum type “Question & Answer Forum” can have best answers by default in 4.x. It’s not a functionality of regular forums anymore. The plugin restores that, just as its description says. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed an error due to this plugin. Go to the panel moderator 

Screenshot_2.jpg

And get this error

Screenshot_1.jpg

I fixed the following way

if( $class == 'IPS\forums\Topic' )

Replaced by

if( $class == 'IPS\forums\Topic' && \IPS\Request::i()->id )

• 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria How about to make an option to mark best answer in a topic without losing too much space on the left side? In other words I wonder to have a plugin where a post could be marked by clicking somewhere inside it and highlighted with the same way used by IPB for popular posts and the link to best answer is placed in the first post.

On 23.05.2016 at 9:00 PM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.0.4:

• Fixed error on ModeratorCP -> Hidden Content -> Topics and User Profile -> Activity -> Topics.

I installed 1.0.4 and problem still exists when you go in My Profile -> Activity -> Topics:

OutOfRangeException: (0)

#0 /.../public_html/init.php(435) : eval()'d code(26): IPS\Node\_Model::loadAndCheckPerms('18')
#1 /.../public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(470): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook33->__construct('IPS\\forums\\Topi...', Object(IPS\Http\Url), Array, NULL, NULL, 'read', false)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->content()
#3 /.../public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /.../public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 .../public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#6 /.../public_html/index.php(30): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Archived