Status Features and Upgrades

eden buganim

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Edward Shephard said:

Hi,

Sorry was just trying that.  I updated which gave the issue but a full re-install seems to have solved it.  The only one I don't seem to have now is the sidebar widget description.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 19.24.26.png

I may have forgotten about that one, actually. For the next version then ^_^

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm having a bit of a weird issue.

People can interact with statuses perfectly normally when they use the little popout thing in the widget. But if you open the full status update page, you can't reply. The submit button goes into the faded "Submitting" mode for a split second and then jumps back to Submit Reply, and the main status update appears to do some kind of "refresh" (it fades out and back in). Not sure what's going on there, and there are no errors in the log or in the Chrome console, but the problem goes away if I disable the plugin. I've tried clearing the cache, turning off the "Replace original widget" mode, and neither seem to make a difference.

On 6/2/2016 at 1:36 AM, Admonstrator said:

@Fnuxle The Issue with the @-Mention + pressing Enter = closing the reply-window still exists :( 

That's my bad, I thought you guys meant selecting the mention from the list and completely dismissed the keyboard >.<"

21 hours ago, HeatSeeker said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm having a bit of a weird issue.

People can interact with statuses perfectly normally when they use the little popout thing in the widget. But if you open the full status update page, you can't reply. The submit button goes into the faded "Submitting" mode for a split second and then jumps back to Submit Reply, and the main status update appears to do some kind of "refresh" (it fades out and back in). Not sure what's going on there, and there are no errors in the log or in the Chrome console, but the problem goes away if I disable the plugin. I've tried clearing the cache, turning off the "Replace original widget" mode, and neither seem to make a difference.

Thanks for letting me know. I was having some difficulties with developer mode and couldn't test the profile page properly, and this is a product of that.

I am currently working on fixing both of these and the update will be made today!

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:04 PM, Fnuxle said:
On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, Admonstrator said:

There is still a big if you trying to embedd content like facebook posts. They are way to big to be displayed in the sidebar ...
I'm not sure if it is a bug within the core code of IPS or just with your plugin.

Thanks for reporting! I'll look into fixing it either way.

New version will be released within the next couple of weeks!

:heart:

• 1 month later...

I'm using the default skin and I wonder if it is possible to reduce the controls line down a bit so that it doesn't wrap onto a second line? I think the words 'replies', 'this' and 'options' along with the divider dots could all be removed.

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 09.11.32.png

Also just to be ultra-picky on a language thing, the replies tooltip says 'view comments' whereas the dialogue uses the term 'replies'. 

Just now, Edward Shephard said:

No joy.  Have done a complete uninstall and reinstall, checked the css and still the same.  V odd.

If you would like, I could take a look at your site, that should help resolve things quickly.

Hit me up via pm with the necessary details and I'll do it right away ^_^

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Chris59 said:

4.1.14.2 Show profilephotos stopped working ... your plugin are the latest .. 
and yes . is enable in settings and also on widget :p

It's working okay for me on 4.1.14.2.  I've had a few plugins recently where no amount of toggling settings seems to bring them back to life after a core update and have had to delete and reinstall.  May or may not help with this.

okie. have test this more ... tried to reinstall it. disable all plugin and only status plugin activ , nothing help...
but!  when i put widget as the *first widget* in the right widget area and toggle profile photos on it worked
so after that i moved down staus as third widget and seems working now . but really wierd ,  

Archived