Member's Country

5 minutes ago, openfire said:

The ability for members to chose their own country?

This exists since the first version. 1.0.1 adds the ability to member disable the flag viewing, if so he wants.

12 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Sorry, I missed that, and could I please ask how I do that?  I'll be happy to provide what you need.

Try again then go to ACP -> System -> Support -> System Errors. You'll notice a log dated today. Post the part where appears something related to this plugin.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

I will PM you a log in.

Ok, you got a bunch of log entries, all with the same issue. Always something like that:

Sun, 08 Nov 2015 04:41:47 +0000 (Severity: 0)
173.X4.6X.XXX - http://YOURDOMAIN.com/index.php?/topic/XXXXXXX-topic-title/
Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
REPLACE INTO `core_sessions` ( `id`, `member_name`, `seo_name`, `member_id`, `ip_address`, `browser`, `running_time`, `login_type`, `member_group`, `current_appcomponent`, `current_module`, `current_controller`, `current_id`, `uagent_key`, `uagent_version`, `uagent_type`, `search_thread_id`, `search_thread_time`, `data`, `location_url`, `location_lang`, `location_data`, `location_permissions`, `theme_id` ) VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, NULL, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, ? )
Array

I thought you were using some plugin to manage fakse sessions but that's not the case. Then this is something related to IPS. The last log is from 11-07. If it happens again, I suggest you to submit a ticket.

Regarding my plugin, didn't find any entry in any log. The white page is a suppressed PHP error, which we can help to identify in order to know the cause. So, please, do this https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/421552-problems-during-install/?do=findComment&comment=2587559 and try to install again the plugin. It will show a message. Paste it here.

46 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Ok, you got a bunch of log entries, all with the same issue. Always something like that:

I thought you were using some plugin to manage fakse sessions but that's not the case. Then this is something related to IPS. The last log is from 11-07. If it happens again, I suggest you to submit a ticket.

Thank you, I'll keep an eye on that.

47 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Regarding my plugin, didn't find any entry in any log. The white page is a suppressed PHP error, which we can help to identify in order to know the cause. So, please, do this https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/421552-problems-during-install/?do=findComment&comment=2587559 and try to install again the plugin. It will show a message. Paste it here.

I tried adding this right after <?php in init.php and got the error below on the main site.

error_reporting(E_ALL);

ini_set('display_errors', TRUE);

Fatal error: Namespace declaration statement has to be the very first statement in the script in /home/squarewh/public_html/init.php on line 20

Ahh, nevermind, I read the error and added the code after namespace IPS;.  I'll try uploading again.

OK, just uploaded it again, still no error displayed, a view source shows this:

<!--

<!--

-->

9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

just uploaded it again, still no error displayed, a view source shows this:

<!--

<!--

-->

I'll make one more test later.

2 minutes ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

Just purchased (v 1.0.1) but cannot make a (fresh) install. I run IPB 4.1.3.2

Got the following error:

Skärmavbild 2015-11-09 kl. 21.59.52.png

Is this installed? Is this public side?

2 minutes ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

I try to install the plugin through the admin panel as usual but get re-directed (and logged out) to the front page (with this error message)

PM with credentials to ACP. Before, download version 1.0.0 and install it. Then try to update.

I really don't understand how things works for me (and it's proved via video) and simply doesn't work for others.

15 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Thank you, I'll keep an eye on that.

I tried adding this right after <?php in init.php and got the error below on the main site.

error_reporting(E_ALL);

ini_set('display_errors', TRUE);

Fatal error: Namespace declaration statement has to be the very first statement in the script in /home/squarewh/public_html/init.php on line 20

Ahh, nevermind, I read the error and added the code after namespace IPS;.  I'll try uploading again.

OK, just uploaded it again, still no error displayed, a view source shows this:

<!--

<!--

-->

Not sure about what I can do here. Everything is working fine. I also tested the version without the apostrophe on plugin name, same blank screen.

Can I uninstall and reinstall it ? Your users will appear without flag. There isn't much to do since I can't track what your server is reporting.

10 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not sure about what I can do here. Everything is working fine. I also tested the version without the apostrophe on plugin name, same blank screen.

Can I uninstall and reinstall it ? Your users will appear without flag. There isn't much to do since I can't track what your server is reporting.

Hi,

Feel free to uninstall it if you think that will help.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Hi,

Feel free to uninstall it if you think that will help.

Thank you

Well, let's go. Tried to uninstall mine. It uninstalled but not before 2 or 3 minutes running...

Then I gone again to Logs and I see:

Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:21:19 +0000 (Severity: 2)
187.104.220.120 - http://squarewheelscycling.com/amadeus/?adsess=2a3c1fe649ebfa8cd9f107884697d87e&app=core&module=applications&controller=plugins&do=delete&id=8&csrfKey=2f2e9ab1527a79663af661e1df9b644e&adsess=2a3c1fe649ebfa8cd9f107884697d87e&form_submitted=1
ErrorException
2: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/squarewh/public_html/plugins/pdb349dda45/uninstall.php:1)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/squarewh/...', 597, Array)
#1 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(597): header('HTTP/1.1 200 OK')
#2 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(615): IPS\_Output->sendHeader('HTTP/1.1 200 OK')
#3 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(687): IPS\_Output->sendStatusCodeHeader(200)
#4 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(752): IPS\_Output->sendOutput('"OK"', 200, 'application/jso...')
#5 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(1116): IPS\_Output->json('OK')
#6 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->delete()
#7 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/squarewh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php(39): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/squarewh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_plugins->execute()
#11 /home/squarewh/public_html/amadeus/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error Cannot modify header... means an output is happening where it shouldn't. The output error started on mine plugin due to attempts of installing the 1.0.1, which adds another column. The XML was updated on your system but the file don't, so it was trying to drop a column that doesn't exists. This is one problem...

BUT I tried to install 3 other resources, from 3 different contributors, last was https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7702-new-members-today/ and guess what ? White screen. Try for yourself. I'm starting to believe that this has nothing to do with my plugin.

Have you edited any file ? Also it is terribly slow. Any hosting problem ?

Edited by Adriano Faria
16 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Well, let's go. Tried to uninstall mine. It uninstalled but not before 2 or 3 minutes running...

Then I gone again to Logs and I see:

The error Cannot modify header... means an output is happening where it shouldn't.

So I tried to install 3 other resources, from 3 different contributors, last was https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7702-new-members-today/ and guess what ? White screen. Try for yourself. I'm starting to believe that this has nothing to do with my plugin.

Have you edited any file ? Also it is terribly slow. Any hosting problem ?

I wanna cry.  My host is a huge pain, but I am on a reseller plan where I get a pretty good deal for up to 5 sites, all on different servers / technology if needed.  

THe only file I have modified was the one you suggested.  I guess I too am at a loss of how to proceed, I fear it may be looking for a new host.  I am not a programmer so I have no idea what these messages mean.  

Just now, Square Wheels said:

THe only file I have modified was the one you suggested.  I guess I too am at a loss of how to proceed, I fear it may be looking for a new host.  I am not a programmer so I have no idea what these messages mean.

Please, try to install any other plugin. You'll see the same white screen.

I would suggest you to submit  a ticket so IPS (saying that you can't install plugins) can track it down better than I do. If it's a problem on my plugin, don't worry, it will be fixed... I just think it isn't, since I can install it/update it and uninstall it in different boards I tried, at several times I tried.

Regarding your host, yes... you need to get out!

3 minutes ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

Is it normal behavior that flags are not visible for someone just visiting the site without logging in (i.e. "guests")?

Wow, probably due to the new field I added on Account Settings, where I ask if the user wants to view the members flags ? Default to 1. As guests doesn't has records in members table, they're not viewing.

I'll fix it for the newt version with a new feature:

Capturar.png

I'll realease in a couple of days.