Pastebin

Makoto

This is the support and feedback thread for the Pastebin application,

Please see the above link for a description of the application . If you need any help or have any suggestions to make, you can post them here! You're also free to send me a personal message (for suggestions or support requests) if that's easier for you.

On 10/13/2015, 2:19:49, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

1. All filters works incorrect. I get an error.

2. Custom sort. 2 untranslated lang keys.

Hey @newbie LAC,

Thanks for the bug reports. The "My Pastebins" filter does not work for guests. It works fine when you are logged in, but it should not have been displaying for non-registered members.

This issue and the two missing language strings have been resolved in the latest release.

26 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Hey @newbie LAC,

Thanks for the bug reports. The "My Pastebins" filter does not work for guests. It works fine when you are logged in, but it should not have been displaying for non-registered members.

This issue and the two missing language strings have been resolved in the latest release.

Hello,

Hmm... I tested all filters (аor as long as I can remember) and always got an error.

Finded bugs fixed = good job.

The "My Pastebins" filter is the only filter that has ever been available with the application, which simply did not work for guests and was a minor issue.

mp.png.d230bcc3344de5664c00e3c72ba0070d.

You will now correctly only be able to use it when logged in.

If you encounter any other issues, please provide detailed steps on how to reproduce them so that I can investigate.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Receiving this error, can you help fix it please ?

Fri, 13 May 2016 21:41:00 +0000 (Severity: 2)
XXX - admin/?adsess=jhqopbnph42q2u1f6tm14tg864&app=core&module=settings&controller=advanced&do=runTask&id=122
UPDATE `pastebin_pastebins` pastebin_pastebins  SET `0`='author_id=0' WHERE author_id=142163 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '0' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 forum/system/Db/Db.php(836): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE `pastebi...', Array)
#1 forum/applications/pastebin/extensions/core/MemberSync/Pastebin.php(94): IPS\_Db->update('pastebin_pasteb...', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\pastebin\extensions\core\MemberSync\_Pastebin->onDelete(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 forum/system/Member/Member.php(2999): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\_Member->memberSync('onDelete')
#5 forum/init.php(435) : eval()'d code(40): call_user_func_array('parent::memberS...', Array)
#6 forum/system/Member/Member.php(277): IPS\rules_hook_ipsMember->memberSync('onDelete')
#7 forum/applications/core/tasks/cleanup.php(165): IPS\_Member->delete()
#8 forum/system/Task/Task.php(172): IPS\core\tasks\_cleanup->execute()
#9 forum/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(515): IPS\_Task->run()
#10 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#11 forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#12 forum/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#14 forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/17/2016 at 4:51 AM, Bluto said:

I can't get this to work on the latest version.  Please update the application or reply to my PM.  Thanks.

Good luck with that, I PM'ed the author May 16th and also posted an error I have in the post above... no response.. it's now June 18th. 

10 minutes ago, Sull5 said:

Good luck with that, I PM'ed the author May 16th and also posted an error I have in the post above... no response.. it's now June 18th. 

Honestly, I didn't expect this from @Makoto he could at lease given and update to the status.  Everyone is busy, it takes just a moment to respond to owners of the application - or at least take the application out of the marketplace if it's not being supported any longer or offer it for free.

Unless there is an update, it looks like I wasted $30 on this application.

Archived