Thanks for the blocks guys

tenaki

I know I had a moan about a few of the filters being missing but loving the blocks now. You can stick em on the forums, slot them in a page, whack a video link in and stick that on your forums and have a vid showing in your side bar. Lots of options

Great, thanks

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thanks for the feedback! 4.1 does add many more blocks and options so it's pretty easy to add content to almost any area of your site now. Think about how hard that was to do in 3.x!

It is much, much better, Matt - thanks! But could it be amended just slightly, please, so that we can enter the block titles in different languages? I have the word "Temoj" displaying on my English page because it's the appropriate one for "Topics" in my second language and I happened to create the block when the site was set to it. That single addition would be a very welcome one :)

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thanks for the feedback! 4.1 does add many more blocks and options so it's pretty easy to add content to almost any area of your site now. Think about how hard that was to do in 3.x!

They are indeed awesome, but the feed blocks are missing out on so many opportunities because feeds still can't be limited by date :sad:

Archived