Export Members Emails

Adriano Faria

About This File

This application will allow admins to export member's name and member's email to CSV (Comma Separated Values) format to be used elsewhere, like Gmail, MailChimp, Outlook or any other email application.

Member filters:

• Groups
  • Check secondary groups
  • Send only to members who agreed to receive news and updates

Member restrictions:

• By content content (more than, less than or equal to number of items)
  • By reputation points (more than, less than or equal to number of points)
  • By joined date (before than or after than X days)
  • By last visit to the site (before than or after than X days)

Profile Fields:

• All your profile fields will be available to be used as filter

Output Format:

• Google/MailChimp CSV format (for importing into a Google account or a MailChimp List)
  • Outlook CSV format (for importing into Outlook or another application)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2015, chrisjmc2006 said:

Hey Adriano, 

I had this plugin for 3.x and it worked great. For some reason in 4.x when I try to export members from X group it only seems to export a few emails (Less than 20) when there are at least 800+ members in that particular group. 

Thoughts on the issue? 

What's New in Version 3.0.1:

• Fixed the checking for Profile Fields.
  • Added the Update Check URL. It means that you will be warned on you Admin CP when a new version of this app is released.
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't get it to work.

First it threw an error and was demanding all required custom fields to be filled in. One required field was "Real Name." Another was "Location." So fields like this can not be filled in - because they are unique for every user. So, I made them "not required." 

It no longer had red in those required fields. But it then just threw an error saying only - EX2 Something went wrong. Please try again.  

I tried all different filter combinations, filling in with zeros where it said "to not restrict." But got the same error over and over.

4 hours ago, Palmpedia said:

Can't get it to work.

First it threw an error and was demanding all required custom fields to be filled in. One required field was "Real Name." Another was "Location." So fields like this can not be filled in - because they are unique for every user. So, I made them "not required." 

It no longer had red in those required fields. But it then just threw an error saying only - EX2 Something went wrong. Please try again.  

I tried all different filter combinations, filling in with zeros where it said "to not restrict." But got the same error over and over.

Which IPS4 version?

12 hours ago, Palmpedia said:

Can't get it to work.

Maybe you want to check the newly released IPS 4.1.3. IPS added this to the core!

• 1 month later...

Archived