Copy Topic

46 minutes ago, Natsüs said:

Hello

I still have this problem yet, I'm in version 1.0.2

Could you solve it?

Again:

On 12/10/2015 at 7:49 PM, Adriano Faria said:

That one is weird and honestly I don't know what to say. My plugin uses the $form->node object type (default made by IPS) to list those type of things.

Is this also happening when you try to move a topic, for example ? There are appears the same dropdown.

Again: my plugin uses a feature frim IPS. If you have this issue on my plugin, it has to happen also when you try to move a topic. Can you confirm it?

Just now, newbie LAC said:

Show the full code for forum selector

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Node( 'ct_forum', isset( $data['ct_forum'] ) ? $data['ct_forum'] : NULL, TRUE, array(
							'url'					=> \IPS\Http\Url::internal( "app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id={$topic->tid}", 'front', 'forums_topic' ),
							'class'					=> 'IPS\forums\Forum',
							'permissionCheck'		=> function ( $forum ) { return $forum->sub_can_post and !$forum->redirect_url; },
			) ) );

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Node( 'ct_forum', isset( $data['ct_forum'] ) ? $data['ct_forum'] : NULL, TRUE, array(
							'url'					=> \IPS\Http\Url::internal( "app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id={$topic->tid}", 'front', 'forums_topic' ),
							'class'					=> 'IPS\forums\Forum',
							'permissionCheck'		=> function ( $forum ) { return $forum->sub_can_post and !$forum->redirect_url; },
			) ) );

Answered on your PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, EricT said:

Moderators of my community asked me if it is possible to check by default the " Copy topic replies? " box ?
Could you help me to do that ?

You need to edit the hook file. The easiest way to go is: download the plugin again. Open its XML and find:

if ( $tabReplies )
				{
					$form->addTab( 'ct_topic_replies' );
					$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\YesNo( 'ct_copy_replies', FALSE, FALSE, array( 'togglesOn' => array( 'ct_topic_replies_date' ) ) ) );
					$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\YesNo( 'ct_topic_replies_date', TRUE, FALSE, array(), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'ct_topic_replies_date' ) );
				}

Change to:

if ( $tabReplies )
				{
					$form->addTab( 'ct_topic_replies' );
					$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\YesNo( 'ct_copy_replies', TRUE, FALSE, array( 'togglesOn' => array( 'ct_topic_replies_date' ) ) ) );
					$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\YesNo( 'ct_topic_replies_date', TRUE, FALSE, array(), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'ct_topic_replies_date' ) );
				}

Save the XML and reinstall on your board.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some bugs and fixes for this please.

Bug:

The modal window: Extra Data Tab. Missing language string for 'ct_copy_tags'

Possible Changes:

When Copying 'Polls' would it be possible to remove the 'Poll Vote Counts' from the newly created topic please?

When copying a Topic, the start date (forums_topics start_date) is from the original topic, and the new Topic isn't updating this field to state that this a new topic. So, if you copy a topic from three months ago, it doesn't show as a new topic.

Kind Regards,

5 minutes ago, TDBF said:

When copying a Topic, the start date (forums_topics start_date) is from the original topic, and the new Topic isn't updating this field to state that this a new topic. So, if you copy a topic from three months ago, it doesn't show as a new topic.

There’s a setting for the topic and posts (replies) dates:

Screenshot4.PNG.6783edf52d3214a72fc3755f

Make sure you’re using it right.

I’ll check the language string tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

There’s a setting for the topic and posts (replies) dates:

Screenshot4.PNG.6783edf52d3214a72fc3755f

Make sure you’re using it right.

I’ll check the language string tomorrow. 

5a821bcc8b78e_Screenshot-2018-2-12DabsAttheDump.thumb.png.21b96665ff50f68db82cd28366f580fe.png

As you can see, I don't have that option in the Topic Replies Tab.

This is what I see in the language tab.

5a821c4aa493c_Screenshot-2018-2-12RatetheRefJohnBeaton(HomeRossCounty03Feb2018).thumb.png.cbdf929dff898e4158de6ac66bf3cd58.png

I am going to uninstall and re-install to see if that corrects the issues. I will let you know if that fixes the issues.

Thanks for the quick response.