Staff page not full width

Square Wheels

I would recommend updating to 4.0.13.1. Especially if you're running 4.0.13 - the only change is fixing this bug - so it's a very straightforward and undisruptive upgrade.

I'm on 4.0.9 and will stay there until 4.1, or more likely 4.1.1.

It seems that the fix didn't work for me. In addition some other things got messed after the update.

This is why I won't upgrade.  I have read this for every single upgrade that has been released, and one of mine was a near site ending disaster.  I will only update for significant improvements.  I know you are making progress, but it seems each new bug fix release introduces more problems.

This is why I won't upgrade.  I have read this for every single upgrade that has been released, and one of mine was a near site ending disaster.  I will only update for significant improvements.  I know you are making progress, but it seems each new bug fix release introduces more problems.

Well don't get me wrong, i said it seems so. The logos of my themes got removed.

After i added them back now, all css things are fixed, except the issue with the staff page, but i will take a closer look on that, i think my cache wasn't cleared on IPB, so the css wasn't rebuild.

Yeah, each upgrade except this one has broke something sadly lol

Hi,

I noticed that the staff page is not the full width.  I am not sure when this issue happened as I have not had mods in the past, but the sites been busier, so I have some and took a look at the page.  It takes up about 2/3 of the page.

http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/staff/

not sure if you've seen it but: https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/419939-strange-chrome-display-behavior/#comment-2578743

Archived