Haze by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

Haze by IPS Themes [Support Topic]

Rules:

1. Read the user guide. If people ask questions that are clearly answered in the guide, I will simply reply with this same link.

2. Visit the IPS Themes documentation section before posting.

3. Search through this topic before posting as your question may have already been answered.

4. Post detailed questions, provide screenshots and provide URL's. If you just tell me something is broken, I cannot help. I need to see a live demonstration of the issue or at the very least a screenshot so I can try to diagnose what's happening.

5. Be respectful :smile:. Please don't leave a 1 star review without even asking me for support. I'm happy to help every single customer. IPS4 is new - things will go wrong and more often than not, it won't be to do with my theme but the underlying software.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 10/16/2015, 10:11:49, Drew D said:

Sorry, There Is A Problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error Code: 1S160/2

----

Is what happens when I try to change the name or group settings 

Never seen this before, it sounds more like a core issue rather than theme. Are you using the latest version of Haze with the latest version of IPS 4.0? Does this happen with other themes on the marketplace? It might be worth contacting IPS support so they can diagnose via that error code.

14 hours ago, Tom Christian said:

Never seen this before, it sounds more like a core issue rather than theme. Are you using the latest version of Haze with the latest version of IPS 4.0? Does this happen with other themes on the marketplace? It might be worth contacting IPS support so they can diagnose via that error code.

I believe it's a core issue myself too, however support keeps saying that I need to contact you. I can't change the name, group permissions or even other things in the theme.. as I get a generic error. I'm able to change things with the stock theme tho.. I'm not really sure what to do

. I've tried removing and replacing it, it still doesn't fix anything. (Even if its stock the Haze theme refuses to work) Any idea what to do? 

1 hour ago, Drew D said:

I believe it's a core issue myself too, however support keeps saying that I need to contact you. I can't change the name, group permissions or even other things in the theme.. as I get a generic error. I'm able to change things with the stock theme tho.. I'm not really sure what to do

. I've tried removing and replacing it, it still doesn't fix anything. (Even if its stock the Haze theme refuses to work) Any idea what to do? 

Yes, the tier one automated reply "gate keepers" are extremely irritating when you're trying to get through to a developer. I'm in contact with Matt so if you compile as much information into a bug report as possible, I'll send it over to him so he can take a look.

As this is (seemingly) out of my control, I feel quite helpless so I apologize for that.

7 hours ago, Tom Christian said:

Yes, the tier one automated reply "gate keepers" are extremely irritating when you're trying to get through to a developer. I'm in contact with Matt so if you compile as much information into a bug report as possible, I'll send it over to him so he can take a look.

As this is (seemingly) out of my control, I feel quite helpless so I apologize for that.

1S111/1 COULD_NOT_WRITE_FILE (double checking so I uploaded the newest Haze version)

I can't change the group settings or the name of Haze as I get Error code: 1S160/2 

-- 

I also have a open ticket with more details on why certain applications aren't working too (ticket #929638)

• 2 weeks later...

1.0.2 RELEASED  

- Compatible with IPS 4.1
    - Navigation re-build to work with 4.1 menu manager feature
    - Search completely re-designed in ‘floated nav’ layout
    - Massive improvements for RTL languages
    - Chat counter positioning fixed
    - Restored low opacity on forum icons to indicate no new posts
    - Custom CSS theme setting fixed
    - Many new style settings

On November 10, 2015 at 12:39:11 AM, Tom Christian said:

Apologies, added to my bug list. Try choosing a new color for the mobile drawer variable in the "Background" tab of the settings.

Okay updated and now this is happening

and there is a glitch where the menu is stuck on activity 

Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 12.42.40 PM.png

7 hours ago, Drew D said:

Any idea as to why it states there is an update... but there isn't?

Issue my end I think, my script was showing an older version. Try re-running the update check now.

On 11/12/2015, 2:54:00, steadyoptions said:

When clicking on "follow topic" and then "update preferences" on ipad, the white window stays till you refresh the screen.

On 11/12/2015, 7:13:49, steadyoptions said:

It also seems like "follow topic" is missing on mobile.

On 11/12/2015, 12:20:00, Drew D said:

operationgaga.com

The white block appears when you view PMs and I fixed the activity issue 

Added to my to do list.

3 minutes ago, chrisjmc2006 said:

Hey Tom, 

When I try to upload the XML file I'm told there is a 3MB limit. I'm sure this is an easy config change, thoughts? 

Thanks!

It's on your servers apache/php config settings. If you're not on a dedicated server, you'll need to contact your shared-hosting or vps provider and ask if they can increase the limit. If not, then you'll have to change hosts to one that allows bigger file uploads.

9 hours ago, Koby said:

It's on your servers apache/php config settings. If you're not on a dedicated server, you'll need to contact your shared-hosting or vps provider and ask if they can increase the limit. If not, then you'll have to change hosts to one that allows bigger file uploads.

Thanks for helping :)

You don't by any chance have these instructions in a little more detail? I'd love to include this information in my user guide.

9 hours ago, chrisjmc2006 said:

Hey Tom, 

When I try to upload the XML file I'm told there is a 3MB limit. I'm sure this is an easy config change, thoughts? 

Thanks!

Try what @Koby mentioned, if you get stuck I suggest contacting your web host. If you're hosted with IPS, just create a support ticket with them :)

Archived