Invite System

On 07/07/2016 at 8:01 PM, Safety1st said:

page Invitations are too narrow when viewing from mobile phone:
oxL3.png

Just tested it and this is exactly how it is displayed on mobile devices for other tables accross the suite.

See MEMBERS on a "PC view":

Capturar1.png

Now, same screen on Mobile:

Capturar2.png

That's how what the default styles allows us to do.

On 12/07/2016 at 4:15 AM, Andreas Jürgensen said:

Will check!

Andreas

Can you confirm? I'm just waiting for your reply to update the app.

23 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

@d92s, can you confirm invitations are working for you with Sparkpost? Do you use FTP?

Hello,

Yes, I use FTP. Invitations via Sparkpost working fine. I sent out 6 invitations, working fine as of last night. 

On 03/07/2016 at 5:32 PM, Namo said:

I have a lot of accepted invitations. When I turn: "Display the pop-up Invitations link on the top board?" page loads 3 times longer. Lags. It could use a cache or eliminate a large database query that slows down the loading of the page. He wants to have this function, but a party has acted quickly.

I have added a limit of 10 invitations in that popup... will display the latest 10 convert invitations. I will come back on this in 4.2.

On 03/07/2016 at 5:32 PM, Namo said:

Is the new version will be a button to delete all expired invitations? I have them above 15000. I would like to remove them.

I just added a button on Invitations (ACP).

On 08/07/2016 at 10:43 AM, Andreas Jürgensen said:

Wow, you are really quick ;)

I'm still about to figure out at which level this message is triggered. Invalid domain refers to the sender domain?

I tried it with different recipient domains.

Forum domain and sender domain match. The strange thing: All mails including the IPBoard test mail go out without problems, it's only the invitations.

Will try to find out more...

After one week and another user says it works fine with Spartpost on his board, I can't wait anymore.

Let me know if you have problems on this new version.

On 10/07/2016 at 7:33 AM, Safety1st said:

Add feature to set comment for batch invitations. Then we will know from which campaign a new member joined.

On 10/07/2016 at 7:43 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Elaborate. :thumbsup:

As you didn't explained, it will be added in a future version, if it worths.

What's New in Version 2.0.11:

New feature:

• Added new setting to give invitations when a new member creates the account
  • Added a button on Invitation (ACP) to delete all expired invitations

Fixes:

• Fix the number of invitations on Batch Invitation feature
  • Limit to latest 10 converted invitation on board top icon. All converted invitation can be accessed via Account Settings.
On 13. Juli 2016 at 7:46 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Can you confirm? I'm just waiting for your reply to update the app.

Didn't work for me but didn't have time to dig deeper.

Will install the new version and check again.

Andreas

On 15. Juli 2016 at 7:17 PM, d92s said:

Hello,

Yes, I use FTP. Invitations via Sparkpost working fine. I sent out 6 invitations, working fine as of last night. 

Goog to know.

Do you use the Sparkpost API or Sparkpost via SMTP?

Andreas

@Adriano Faria Could you hide members with unlimited invites on Members page (Invitations per Member)? They are listed if previously they had limited invitations and were moved to group with unlimited ones.

The best would be hooking of changing member group and set invites_remaining column respectively. Then it would be possible to set start quantity of invites for each group not just for new members...

Edited by Safety1st
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/05/2016 at 9:36 PM, William Klein said:

Hello @Adriano Faria

Bought this plugin and using it for months, but facing an issue with the latest IPS update :

While creating an account with a valid invitation code and valid informations, I'm facing this error : 

You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.

Error code: 2S129/1

I'm running the 2.0.8 version on IPS 4.1.12.1.

Any workaround ?

Best regards,

Hello @Adriano Faria

I'm still facing the same issue, with the error "2S129/1".

The second character "S" in the error code means it comes from an external application.
Without the invite system: anybody can register.
With the invite system: error shown.

Can you please help on this point? Quite sure it comes from here.

I'm now running IPS 4.1.14.1 with Invite System 2.0.11. Nothing else!

I used a core error (I'll change that), which gives you two possibilities here:

- Error comes from my app:

/* Force email address */
				if( \IPS\Settings::i()->is_emailfrominvite )
				{
					if( $values['email_address'] != $invite['invite_invited_email'] )
					{
						\IPS\Output::i()->error( 'is_error_notsameemails', '2S129/1', 403, '' );
					}
				}

Cause: You're using the setting to make invited users to create the account using the invited email.
Error: User are using another email.

See:

Capturar.png

- Error comes from Core (Spam Service):

/* Query spam service */
		if( \IPS\Settings::i()->spam_service_enabled )
		{
			if( $member->spamService() == 4 )
			{
				\IPS\Output::i()->error( 'spam_denied_account', '2S129/1', 403, '' );
			}
		}

Cause: The user email or IP address is listed in some black list or are directly blocked by the IPS Spam Service, of consecutive attempts to create an account in some forum (yours or any other that users IPS Spam Service).

To make sure in which case you are, please upload the following file to applications/invite/hooks: is_registerScreen.php

If the error comes from my app (you are forcing new users to use the invited email), the error now will be: INVSYSTEM-WRONGEMAIL/1. If it still appears 2S129/1, then the user is blocked by IPS Spam Service.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2016 at 1:04 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you clarify?

With pleasure. I believe we don't need members with unlimited invitations to be listed here. I hope now you will understand the rest:

On 7/24/2016 at 4:23 PM, Safety1st said:

Could you hide members with unlimited invites on Members page (Invitations per Member)? They are listed if previously they had limited invitations and were moved to group with unlimited ones.

The best would be hooking of changing member group and set invites_remaining column respectively. Then it would be possible to set start quantity of invites for each group not just for new members...

Earlier I tried to explain why do I need new option:

On 7/16/2016 at 4:04 PM, Safety1st said:

Knowledge which campaign is worth and where a member knew about us is important for owners who invest a lot of time to their forums.

I spent some time to describe the idea. Please be nice to your customer and respond to suggestion at least.

And the new request. If a member invited nobody I believe 'Invitees' tab should be hidden like IPS does for every empty profile field.
QPQY.jpg

Edited by Safety1st
On 04/09/2016 at 3:39 PM, Safety1st said:

Please be nice to your customer and respond to suggestion at least.

As I already said twice in this topic, new features only on IPS 4.2. I will read them all and will decide what to do in proper time.

If a member invited nobody I believe 'Invitees' tab should be hidden like IPS does for every empty profile field.

A query is required to do that... useless use of resource, IMO.

I believe we don't need members with unlimited invitations to be listed here.

Which members page? This app does not has a MEMBERS page. It has an INVITATIONS page on ACP where shows the status of invitations.

Edited by Adriano Faria