Forum Moderators

Tom Irons

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LinkMania can you provide some screen shots? It will do groups that are allowed to moderate as well.

For example if the group Super Mods can moderate all sections then they will show up in the list.

Is that what you were talking about?

I am getting moderators shown that do not have moderation rights on the forum i check the block. What screenshot to provide? There are just staff members shown that do not have forum moderation rights there !

I may know what your running into, let me give you an quick example.

I have a forum setup like this:

• Perfect World
    • PW v136
      • Development
      • Releases
      • Tutorials
    • PW v144
      • Development
      • Releases
      • Tutorials
    • PW v151
      • Development
      • Releases
      • Tutorials

Here is a moderator I have setup to moderate the Perfect World section.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.4307bc01efe399e8d

I believe the way IPS4 works is since this is a category, ALL sections within the selected category the user is able to moderate.

I hope this helps,
Hulu

• 2 months later...

Hello. Don't see the point to display a group of Administrators and global moderators. It is interesting to appear only moderators assigned to a specific section. At the moment, displays all. If it is prescribed user in one section, it's shown in all sections of the forum. I think that at the moment the plugin is useless.

With respect

6 minutes ago, Hulu said:

@ vla20071  я могу сделать опцию, чтобы показать / скрыть группы, которые могут модерировать все форумы.

It would be great!

Please check why when assigning a user a moderator of one section, it is shown in all sections of the forum. Thanks in advance. With respect

• PW v136 (appointed) - in the block
    • Development - in the block
    • Releases - in the block
    • Tutorials - in the block
  • PW v144 (not assigned) - in the block
  • PW v151(not assigned) - in the block
12 часов назад, Hulu сказал:

Я просто проверял, поставив модератора в v136 PW и не показать в каких-либо других разделах. Это группа, которая вам установить разрешения модератора, или это пользователь?

12 hours ago, Hulu said:

Я просто проверял, поставив модератора в v136 PW и не показать в каких-либо других разделах. Это группа, которая вам установить разрешения модератора, или это пользователь?

I assign user 1 forum (section), and I have it displayed in all forums (sections). Everywhere
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14.01.2016 at 10:34 AM, Huludini said:

Alright, this is gonna take longer than expected... I'll keep you guys updated.

@Huludini, any updates for the new versions coming ? :)  I also support all the suggestions, the guys give you in this topic.

I've just bought your plugin, and hope, it can encourage you to not forget about improvement for the widget ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2016 at 8:00 PM, Gabriel Torres said:

@Huludini Quick question. Is it possible to manually configure the list of moderators I want to display? The reason I am asking is that on our forums all moderadors are global and not assigned to specific forums, but we want to highlight the moderators that are more active in given forums. Thanks in advance.

I'm in the process of redoing the plugin on my new windows installation. I'll let you know when I get closer to another update.

Great, @Hulu!! It works now as it was expected to work! Many thanks for your hard efforts! Now I don't regret in buying your plugin at all ! :D 

By the way, as a suggestion: what about if enabling a function for your plugin, that will automatically hide the widget, when there are NO section moderators for this current section? ;) 

Just like we have an option for the "Today's Birthdays" widget: 

automat.PNG.4cf7c5ef4e572f8a3b7676e82d7e

I'm sure, that will be easy for you to implement, won't it? ;) 

Thanks again!

Archived