Contact Us

• 1 month later...
On 09/09/2016 at 1:39 AM, TheEnd- said:

Also, permissions are set so guests can use the form, however it is forcing guests to login when I test it?

Just tested and it is exactly like that. I mean, CORE does because.... it is the CORE. If you do not allow guests to use the forum, guests won't be able to use any 3rd party app.

I'll take a look with IPS devs to see if I can allow this app run in this case.

11 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Just tested and it is exactly like that. I mean, CORE does because.... it is the CORE. If you do not allow guests to use the forum, guests won't be able to use any 3rd party app.

I'll take a look with IPS devs to see if I can allow this app run in this case.

That sounds right to me, that's how I have it setup. Thank you for looking into this for me, Adriano.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Great module!

Can you add please in forum notifications to mods and admins, when users sent questions. Also can it be in forum discussion? Not only via email.

For example: user send message, admin can answer from forum (like pm) or answer thru email.

I ll give you extra $ for that =)

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

This is alredy a feature:

580a51f1cf702_Screenshot10.PNG.6fc7ed9c2

It will create a topic in a forum chosen by you.

580a52062a02d_Screenshot5.png.7440d676cd

Yeah, i saw that already. But if topic will created by module in prefered forum section, anyone from other users can see it? Or created request (topic) can be seen and answered only by 2 participians? ( or who allowed, mods, admins)

If you havent such restrict feature from other views, can you please do this. Its a security measure