• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I set pm to my memmbers (about 39500). I set 10 per cycle. I run

At first it go nice for like minute or something. Then I got folowing error:

BULKPM/ERROR_SEND fputs(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:140D00CF:SSL routines:SSL_write:protocol is shutdown

please help

Hey
- Board mails like registration, pm info etc works

- Test bulk pm what I send only to me (administrator group) I reeive without problem both on my pm box and notification on my mail box

But I set my board mail as gmail free acount so may be this is reason?

I also jsut tested Bulk Mail inbuild system and it say message is send but on my gmail box I got that message not go and I get this reply:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

nobody@invisionpower.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain invisionpower.com by mx1.emailsrvr.com. [173.203.187.1].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1 <nobody@invisionpower.com>: Relay access denied.

what is weaird since receipient was difreant.

So finally: do You think that problem is that is free gmail account and it just prevent send so much mail at once since even if this is 10 per cycle (Is minimum I can set) is still 39500??

I contacted with my server adminsitrator. It looks that he experience this too but with other things. Is gmail security. If You send a lots of message at same time period it thread it as spam. He solve problem easy way giving diffrent time betwen parts of mails (cycles. So like 1 cycle 5 seconds 1 cycle 15 second 1 cycle 10 seconds etc) and start work but ofcourse this is not part of Your module.

So anyway thanks for help. I try run it with pm notification disabpled so ppl get pm anyway but not mail about.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Namo said:

When i send mass pm. 700 recipiens, send only 170 and error

20 message per cycle

I suggest you to uinstall it, remove files from your FTP and then download the newest and reinstall it. There's NOTHING on it regarding JSON, apart from install.

I can't reproduce at all. It was vastly tested by me and Julian Jenkins before I release the current version. Also test on my live board with 20,000 members. All fine.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/4/2016 at 7:25 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I suggest you to uinstall it, remove files from your FTP and then download the newest and reinstall it. There's NOTHING on it regarding JSON, apart from install.

I can't reproduce at all. It was vastly tested by me and Julian Jenkins before I release the current version. Also test on my live board with 20,000 members. All fine.

chrome_2016-09-22_15-19-11.png

I'm also having the same issue, should I do that?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @Adriano Faria

Whenever a user gets a message from the Bulk PM option and they want to un-subscribe it sends them to login to the Admin CP. I've tried looking for where to change this at.  I was wondering where people were getting my admin login page from and why there were so many failed login attempts to Admin CP.  And sure enough in the bulk pm unsubscribe option it has  domain.com/acplogin/xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What needs to be done to resolve this?  

Thanks

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm not sure it can be changed, since PM is a front-end feature and I'm sending from ACP, after "emulate" a front-end module. Will take a look but honestly finding easy to add a link in your PM content to the right place.

Alright, thank you.  Hoping there's a fix for this, as while I could include a link in the bulk PM if it still shows the admin url that's defeating what I'm trying to accomplish.  

Appreciate it :)