Adriano,

Firstly congratulations on another great app.

Just a couple of suggestions firstly is it possible to personalise the app so i could send a message like this

Hi %member_name%,

Welcome to Fanalyse. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. 

Our member's hub page is full of all the information you will need to get you started in the community. 

If we could ask one thing could please, could you update your profile so we can get to know you better %profile_link%

Fanalyse is a the fastest growing online community for sports and entertainment business professionals and we would like to thank you for joining us on this journey.

Like all good communities, we would encourage you to join in the conversation in the forums, comment on the content or if you want to create your own blog and discuss the topics you feel so passionate about.

On behalf of the Barrie, Julian and myself, welcome and I look forward to seeing you very soon.

Also I think a combination of automation and your tool would be something I would consider paying a higher price for it would be the first IPS form of CRM.

In general lines, this is a regular PM sent through ACP. You can't do that on core PMs. Other issue is: which variables to use? While %profile_link% is interesting to you, it can't be for others and others may want to use something else. It can work but it needs to be something "fixed", like on Bulk Mail.

I suggest you to use Bulk Mail instead for this type of content. It works exactly like that, but not even there you can use any variable. There is a list of allowed (fixed) variables.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone using the latest version (1.0.2) released on May 13?

There's a client that has his inbox flooded with hundred emails when sending any Bulk PM. I can't reproduce it on 3 install I have and I didn't see any post here, that's why I'm asking.

Let me know.

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 minute ago, pilotguy said:

Just got a TON of your Just a Test message

Yes, same error from the other user:

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method IPS\Session\Admin::getTheme() in <b>/home/xxxxxxxx
/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php</b> on line <b>245</b><br />

Will work on it.

Tks for allowing the test, @pilotguy.

Edited by Adriano Faria