Reply to status update widget (Support)

18 hours ago, Mike John said:

Try this additional template edit in the same one

Find:

data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'

Replace With:

data-ipsTruncate-type='hide'

Save.

For this particular plugin you won't need to add anything as it will hook into your existing "Status Reply" widget. Just make sure you've added the default one and you'll see the new "Add Reply" link.

Thank you.
I have the default widget on my homepage (www.radiochitarra.it)  but with the default features, I cannot see the "Add Reply" link
I'll try to remove and install the plugin again

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't work

Edited by th3madcap
On 28/11/2016 at 8:35 AM, th3madcap said:

I have the default widget on my homepage (www.radiochitarra.it)  but with the default features, I cannot see the "Add Reply" link

Could i please get acp access to the theme editor and plugin areas? I'll have to take a look as to why it's not loading.

On 05/12/2016 at 3:28 AM, Simon Woods said:

, would it help if you had ACP access or no?

Yeah I might need to check this over on your end.

8 hours ago, Simon Woods said:

An embedded YouTube video and a gif just worked in a reply to a status update but the gif still doesn't work in an original status update itself.

The plugin shouldn't alter the original status.

On 07/12/2016 at 3:17 AM, Mike John said:

Yeah I might need to check this over on your end.

Thanks! I'll make an account for you to use and message you for more details. :)

On 07/12/2016 at 3:17 AM, Mike John said:

The plugin shouldn't alter the original status.

Sorry I wasn't clear; I meant to say that the initial status post in the widget -- the top-level post, if you will -- does not embed anything, whilst the replies to the status do embed things. This can be seen in the widget at the moment, with the status update that starts: "If Google could...".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Maniutek said:

Hello! I have installed the modification is, I changed the style, ie wgrywałem new and how to have now activated a new style? Because the old works and on the new does not even show the statuses

Can you send me more details on the theme your using? Either a copy of acp access to where it's installed.

11 hours ago, Mike John said:

Can you send me more details on the theme your using? Either a copy of acp access to where it's installed.

Hello! What I mean is that I have installed application version 1.0.3 (10003) I installed it on the old style, now I have uploaded a new style and this application does not work on it, and what do I do now?

On 02/02/2017 at 1:01 AM, Maniutek said:

Hello! What I mean is that I have installed application version 1.0.3 (10003) I installed it on the old style, now I have uploaded a new style and this application does not work on it, and what do I do now?

I need access to the new theme to see what it does differently to the standard theme. I can then update it to work with both.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 20/06/2017 at 3:25 AM, PCtoolbin said:

Is there an update to this?  I am still having an issue with this where it only shows the first 3 lines in the widget with nothing to click to "read more"....

I've decided to bundle bug fixes like this with the IPB 4.2 compatibility update.

• 4 weeks later...