Agile by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

Hi Tom,

I had previously mentioned, when sticky header is set ( Shrink->Off and Boxed Mode->On ) , header is sometimes displayed at the bottom or somewhere in the middle when you try to scroll from bottom to top. I was able to produce it on FF and Chrome

Here is a screenshot;

IPS4snip31.thumb.JPG.ee21e03752713767dd3

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Tom Christian I dont know if this is theme related . I had previously faced but had forgot about it till I have seen again today.

When the theme is upgraded from a previous version, the translation keys are duplicated and after this translation becomes impossible . If this is not related to theme I will report a bug

IPS4snip33.thumb.JPG.4cead2c1724551be5bf

c640e7b89144d247b77dc4483a5f5d7e.png

love havin agile back thanks Tom.

in my other premium themes i can go to theme resources and change the grid image but i cant find it on this one .i want to put a background there like this .

c3c7dcc8a2670bb8c0f11b69cc47ce39.png

maybe i can do it with custom css but i have no clue lol.

oh and why are there 14 page's of theme resource images with a lot of duplicates ?

think i figured it out every time i edit and save it then go to edit it again it removes the background and hero image's and makes me re up them

c640e7b89144d247b77dc4483a5f5d7e.png

love havin agile back thanks Tom.

in my other premium themes i can go to theme resources and change the grid image but i cant find it on this one .i want to put a background there like this .

c3c7dcc8a2670bb8c0f11b69cc47ce39.png

maybe i can do it with custom css but i have no clue lol.

oh and why are there 14 page's of theme resource images with a lot of duplicates ?

think i figured it out every time i edit and save it then go to edit it again it removes the background and hero image's and makes me re up them

Feedback is appreciated :)

- Check the user guide. It's under style and layout.

- The theme includes a lot of bower_components. I'm debating removing these from the actual export though as they're redundant.

- This is a bug in IPS4. It's fixed in the next version (read page 1)

Hi Tom

Just adding some events to the calendar and realised that when on a smaller screen there's no indicator on a date that it has an event.  Is there any plans to introduce this?  Eg. on the standard IPB theme it's like this:

calendar1.thumb.png.c3b164964462dca441b5

Then the responsive design is like this:

calendar2.thumb.png.1fabc0d4cd941c8995ac

But with Agile it's just blank when the screen size is small.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Tom

Just adding some events to the calendar and realised that when on a smaller screen there's no indicator on a date that it has an event.  Is there any plans to introduce this?  Eg. on the standard IPB theme it's like this:

calendar1.thumb.png.c3b164964462dca441b5

Then the responsive design is like this:

calendar2.thumb.png.1fabc0d4cd941c8995ac

But with Agile it's just blank when the screen size is small.

Thanks

Steve

I'll investigate this. 

Sorry about that, try now :)

No worries, it works now!  Your Agile demo doesn't use icons on the menu items so it's not possible to see if you have the same bug.

Not sure if this helps, but  I've looked at the code on our /contact page and it appears to be this css making the aditional icon appear:

#ipsLayout_mainNav > li:nth-child(2) > a::before {
    content: "";
}

Hi @Tom Christian, I just bought your theme, but it looks like for some reasons I can't install it properly. When I try to do it (I tried twice), I get this error:

Schermata_2015-08-25_alle_08.51.45.thumb

The fact is that I don't have any gallery - and I don't want to use it. 

After this installation, the Theme is now in my customization menu, but everything looks messed up:

Schermata_2015-08-25_alle_08.52.36.thumb

Trying it on my community, there are a lot of layout bugs and it can't show properly the date of the  post:

Schermata_2015-08-25_alle_08.56.25.thumb

Please give me some hints to solve this :)

Hi @Tom Christian, I just bought your theme, but it looks like for some reasons I can't install it properly. When I try to do it (I tried twice), I get this error:

Schermata_2015-08-25_alle_08.51.45.thumb

The fact is that I don't have any gallery - and I don't want to use it. 

After this installation, the Theme is now in my customization menu, but everything looks messed up:

Schermata_2015-08-25_alle_08.52.36.thumb

Trying it on my community, there are a lot of layout bugs and it can't show properly the date of the  post:

Schermata_2015-08-25_alle_08.56.25.thumb

Please give me some hints to solve this :)

Hello,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything I can do to help as I'm fairly certain this is an issue with the core software. I would suggest creating a ticket with IPS from your client area and they'll be able to assist.

Please let me know of the outcome :)

Thanks,

Tom.

Hello,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything I can do to help as I'm fairly certain this is an issue with the core software. I would suggest creating a ticket with IPS from your client area and they'll be able to assist.

Please let me know of the outcome :)

Thanks,

Tom.

Hi @Tom Christian,
I managed to solve this by myself, I found some surviving files of an old gallery I had.

Anyway, now I have another problem. My users made my notice long titles in the breadcrumb of the forum make the layout get crazy. Here's a screenshot:

2ywg13a.jpg.thumb.png.24b4653d3664039c80

Any suggestions?

Archived