Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x

7 hours ago, Joey_M said:

@Adriano Faria: When you get chance, would you be able to look into the layout issue and bugs with the faces/display pictures please?

• @Michael R is seeing duplicated members
  • I'm limited in my amount, I can't show no more than the plugin allows. It was something like 18 if I recall right.

Please don't think I'm pushing you, we appreciate you helping RAW and us out.

Ok.

36 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

???

If you look at mine the same user shows multiple times

Just now, Michael R said:

If you look at mine the same user shows multiple times

Okay never mind. IT must be sporadic. Looks fine right now. But when I posted it the first time members were showing up 3-4 times

Also, I don't know if this is related or not but it happened only after upgrading...

Users could not get to the login page. It kept redirecting them to a registration page. Luckily I was able to log in to the Admin side. I deactivated the plugin, cleared the cache, and reactivated the plugin and the problem went away.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I start to belive that this is a Core thing. See the newest member now on the index widget:

Capturar.png

The only difference between them is the Member ID. The "real" Joel R is this: https://invisionpower.com/profile/372360-joel-r/

More, try to mention him, you'll got:

Capturar.png

More?

Capturar.thumb.PNG.894a448b597f6549f272a8dc301fc4e1.PNG

Everything already reported.

That's sound right as on @Michael R site show lots guest on who online so must be problem that making this act odd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...