Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x

Put this in your Custom CSS & all will be good again

.ipsUserPhoto_tiny img, img.ipsUserPhoto_tiny, .ipsUserPhoto_tiny::after {
    width: 33px;
    height: 33px;
}

NOTE: one of my skins they needed to be 32px, but the others are good on 33px, so play around a bit with the size if you need to
(default is 34px)

Edited by Greg W
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Michael R said:

Can anyone tell me where the margin is controlled in the top box?

http://dev.clausnet.com/forums/

Hi Michael,

Anytime you want to know what controls what on your website, I do recommend using Firefox. Here what you do:

1. Open the page in firefox

2. Tool > Web Developer > Inspector

3. Move you cursor on inspector area and you will see the block code that control that area....

I hope it will help...

7 minutes ago, media said:

Hi Michael,

Anytime you want to know what controls what on your website, I do recommend using Firefox. Here what you do:

1. Open the page in firefox

2. Tool > Web Developer > Inspector

3. Move you cursor on inspector area and you will see the block code that control that area....

I hope it will help...

I did. I can't figure out how the margin is controlled. See attachment.Image3.thumb.png.1c7dc34611dea11cbd9710e

35 minutes ago, Michael R said:

I did. I can't figure out how the margin is controlled. See attachment.Image3.thumb.png.1c7dc34611dea11cbd9710e

Hi,

Try changing these 2 lines <div class="ipsColumn ipsColumn_fluid">

Example: <div class="ipsColumn ipsColumn_fluid ipsPad">

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 12.06.34 PM.png

Edited by -RAW-
5 minutes ago, Michael R said:

I guess I'll just put up with it. This should be controlled in the whoweare.css. I don't want to mess with the template. It causes too many other issues.

You can add any class and then make changes on the whoweare.css, i don't use it as i only code using the ips default theme.

Just now, -RAW- said:

You can add any class and then make changes on the whoweare.css, i don't use it as i only code using the ips default theme.

Do you think this is an issue with my theme? I don't see that on other sites using the app. Although it does appear that way on my default theme.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2016 at 8:19 AM, Phille said:

One can activate "new topic" button!? I don't see the button ... please help.

The New Topic button appears to only be available if/when you have "show topics I've participated in" toggled ON.  Bummer.

In case you were wondering *where* to activate it, open your sidebar manager to access the page blocks and Edit the block.

wwa.thumb.png.108a70187fd424884735091ed3

Edited by bradl
insert screenshot

Installed the latest version. Two questions:

What's up with the configure setting icon? If you turn off the display, how do you turn it back on? Can anyone turn off the display? If so, can I over ride that? My members are not smart enough to use the back button like I did and turn it back on.

Can you change the color of the text in the Start New Topic button?