Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x

Looking at the screenshot, it appears as though there's only a single box for the message. My site uses two languages. Do you have support for multilingual sites in this plugin? If not, do you think you might add it some day?

At this time only one but if i get a chance ill check if this is something that can be added.

Does this need any special settings for IE as it isnt running properly on mine if I look at it on IE10.

The topic lists are all crammed up on the right hand side of the screen.

Also, From what I remember of the Board Face on the previous version of IPB, it could be switched on and off by any member. Is it possible that this could be done on this version?

Does this need any special settings for IE as it isnt running properly on mine if I look at it on IE10.

The topic lists are all crammed up on the right hand side of the screen.

Also, From what I remember of the Board Face on the previous version of IPB, it could be switched on and off by any member. Is it possible that this could be done on this version?

1. Will have a look as i develop on mac.
  2. Im sure something can be added to allow members to do so, will see in a future update.

The mod for this in IPB3.x had slow database queries and caused general sluggishness on the site. Has this been fixed, or is this an inherent problem with this kind of system?

Have no clue what that mod did as it was another author, i did this version based on @wmarcy ideas.

Seems to be fine, so far i have no complaints about query issues.

My members enjoyed this plugin and installed it on 4 when I upgraded.  However there seems to be some issues they are sending me so I'll refer them here.

• "Topics I've Participated In" being only threads I've started and commenting on another thread does not become part of the topics I've participated in.
  • Topic titles have a long delay, they eventually change to read.
  • Welcoming members as the wrong member.

Anyone else using this experience this?  I'd really like to have this a part of my community.

My members enjoyed this plugin and installed it on 4 when I upgraded.  However there seems to be some issues they are sending me so I'll refer them here.

• "Topics I've Participated In" being only threads I've started and commenting on another thread does not become part of the topics I've participated in.
  • Topic titles have a long delay, they eventually change to read.
  • Welcoming members as the wrong member.

Anyone else using this experience this?  I'd really like to have this a part of my community.

Will have a look & update.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Raw,

ive been looking to get in-touch with you over at IPS forums; you're email is blocked and im unable to get in-touch with you other then here,

i have a small problem with who we are, the table holding participated topics; is showing only topics ive started instead of participated,

when you sign up to your forums (invisionizer); you have a warning popup asking to complete updating profile image; can you share how you did that?

TIA

Chris

Is it possibile to toggle the box on/off per user as it was on V3?

Thanks

I will see in a future update, but not at this time as i have been busy.

Hi Raw,

ive been looking to get in-touch with you over at IPS forums; you're email is blocked and im unable to get in-touch with you other then here,

i have a small problem with who we are, the table holding participated topics; is showing only topics ive started instead of participated,

when you sign up to your forums (invisionizer); you have a warning popup asking to complete updating profile image; can you share how you did that?

TIA

Chris

I will upload the fix for this today.

that mod is https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7279-bim40-required-info/

Edited by -RAW-

Still having the username issue with the latest update. Some members are being welcomed by other members names.

Can you email me at raw@invisionizer.com so we can work on some updates on your site ?, As a clients board i was trying to work on this issue has not replied back in some time.