Pokes - IP.Board 4.x

Here it is:

SELECT pokes_pokes.*, COUNT(id) as total FROM `pokes_pokes` WHERE toId=3 AND fromId = 129
IPS\Db\Exception: In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #1 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'forum.pokes_pokes.id'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by (1140)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\pokes_hoo...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(402): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(329): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/init.php(435) : eval()'d code(16): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(717) : eval()'d code(2703): IPS\pokes_hook_pokesCheck->pokesCheck()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profileHeader(Object(IPS\Member), false)
#6 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(717) : eval()'d code(1251): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profileHeader', Array)
#8 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profile(Object(IPS\Member), '\n\n\t<div class='...', Array, Array, Object(IPS\Db\Select), Object(IPS\Http\Url))
#9 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(344): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profile', Array)
#11 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#12 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#14 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

And also...  Error code: EX1140

On April 28, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Morrigan said:

Other than the above email big the current version is stable. We are working on the above bug. The workaround is to not allow email notification for pokes at this time.

As I said the last time you asked this question. The app is working except for one bug. 

Seeing how I had a faulty plugin literally crash my entire site yesterday and the developer offered very little help in fixing it (so that I had to contact my hosting company several times), you'll have to understand why I would rather wait for a pluging to be fully functional and bug-free before I install it.

Please update this thread and tag me when the pokes plugin is completely safe. Thank you. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Elena-Viorica said:

Seeing how I had a faulty plugin literally crash my entire site yesterday and the developer offered very little help in fixing it (so that I had to contact my hosting company several times), you'll have to understand why I would rather wait for a pluging to be fully functional and bug-free before I install it.

Please update this thread and tag me when the pokes plugin is completely safe. Thank you. ^_^ 

@Elena-Viorica It is. I run it on my site and have experienced no problems. Morrigan and Raw are also very active and will help with any problems you encounter as well. ^_^

Edited by Lyonharted
2 hours ago, Elena-Viorica said:

Unfortunately this is a false hope. A plugin or app will never be bug free. We can get it as close as possible but things will always happen that is why constant development happens so because of that I would never be able to make that promise. If you have issues after installing it, if you post here we will assist you as the previous poster stated.

I can personally say that I've been running this app for a year and I've only encountered one bug and it did not affect the rest of my site.

On 5/4/2016 at 5:38 PM, Morrigan said:

If you have issues after installing it, if you post here we will assist you as the previous poster stated.

Funny thing: that's exactly what the developer who crashed my community said too. Then he told me he doesn't know how to fix it and that I should contact IPS support. They didn't know how to fix it either, so my host had to do it.

There's an old saying in my country: "He that has been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope."

@Elena-Viorica

If you are nervous about installing it yourself you are free to send me administrative login details and I will happily install it for you. We do not let our modifications run around being broken so if there is a problem with our plugins and apps then we will fix that problem.

@VR6Pete You can likely add the following code to the author pane. We will see about potentially adding an option for that in a future version.

{template="pokeshoverCard" app="pokes" group="front" params=""}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__pokes_notification_new_poke (0)
#0 ..path/system/Email/Email.php(323): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__pokes_...')
#1 ..path/system/Email/Email.php(559): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 ..path/system/Notification/Notification.php(499): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 ..path/system/Notification/Notification.php(480): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 ..path/applications/pokes/sources/Pokes/Pokes.php(57): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 ..path/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php(208): IPS\pokes\_Pokes::sendNotification(Object(IPS\pokes\Pokes), Object(IPS\Member))
#6 [internal function]: IPS\pokes\modules\front\pokes\_pokes->pokelist()
#7 ..path/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 ..path/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php(22): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 ..path/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\pokes\modules\front\pokes\_pokes->execute()
#10 ..path/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

users getting this error when they re-poke someone seams to be another issue then just this as if i add the lang string by hand

<word key="mailsub__pokes_notification_new_poke" js="0">Someone pokes me.</word>

i now get this error

LogicException:  (0)
#0 ..path/system/Email/Email.php(323): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__pokes_no...', 'Someone pokes m...', Array)
#1 ..path/system/Email/Email.php(559): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 ..path/system/Notification/Notification.php(499): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 ..path/system/Notification/Notification.php(480): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 ..path/applications/pokes/sources/Pokes/Pokes.php(57): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 ..path/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php(208): IPS\pokes\_Pokes::sendNotification(Object(IPS\pokes\Pokes), Object(IPS\Member))
#8 ..path/applications/pokes/modules/front/pokes/pokes.php(22): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 ..path/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\pokes\modules\front\pokes\_pokes->execute()
#11 {main}

Edited by ArMaTeC
On 8/21/2016 at 5:46 AM, ArMaTeC said:

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__pokes_notification_new_poke (0)
#0 ..path/system/Email/Email.php(323): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__pokes_...')
#11 {main}

users getting this error when they re-poke someone seams to be another issue then just this as if i add the lang string by hand

<word key="mailsub__pokes_notification_new_poke" js="0">Someone pokes me.</word>

i now get this error

LogicException:  (0)
#0 ..path/system/Email/Email.php(323): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__pokes_no...', 'Someone pokes m...', Array)
#11 {main}

Working on this.

• 3 weeks later...