(BIM40) Easy Popup

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 8:41 AM, ABGenc said:

So, each popup can have different permissions as far as I understand. So that I can make seperate popups for visitors, moderators or even admins. Right ?

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 8:46 AM, onlyME said:

yes, you can create multiple popups, each popups have different permissions.

EG: Popup A for guests, Popup B for members...

I just came here to ask about that. :p

Only after I created a test popup I saw the member group permissions. What a fantastic application! Great job as always @onlyME :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Is it possible (or possible in a future release) to set the HTML or editor per popup?

The reason is if there are multiple popups going on but some require HTML and it's disabled the popup won't render properly? Just wondering. :lol:

I don't understand do you have disabled popup when using multiple popups? It's not related to the editor or textarea, check your HTML tags.

21 minutes ago, onlyME said:

I don't understand do you have disabled popup when using multiple popups? It's not related to the editor or textarea, check your HTML tags.

I meant this.

Instead of a global setting, is it possible to make it a setting to choose HTML or editor per popup?

hdloGAc.jpg

Just now, GrooveOnBeat said:

Oh ok. I just thought it would be more flexible for users who don't know HTML.

I guess I could enable HTML on the editor but that's a risk. :lol:

Turning off editor it shows the textarea that also supports HTML. Don't give permissions to users who don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Julian Jenkins said:

Can I ask I want the pop up to appear once after 1 minute and then not appear again what would those settings look like

Thanks

Wait to show: 1000 (popup will be shown after 1 second)

Number of page views: 1 (popup wll be shown only once and never shown again)

^_^ 

19 minutes ago, RAHSTYLES said:

Can you add an option where... If a member click the x it saves it in the cookies so it wont show it to them again.. unless i press the reset button?

There is an option  "Number of page views", if you set '1', the popup will be shown only once.

Just now, RAHSTYLES said:

yea but there should be a tracking cookie that can detect if the member or guest already saw this message.. so then it wont display it again it they clicked the x button... thats how the one on vb and xenforo works.

It uses cookie to not show popup again. I will consider your idea about clicking X button.

3 minutes ago, onlyME said:

I don't understand this button. :unsure:

A few posts up someone mentioned about a reset button, so I was just asking if there is one.

Now when I think about it, having a reset button may not be a bad idea. Let's say after creating my popup I want to reuse the popup instead of creating a new one. If the popup was originally set to show one time, even after I make the changes for the new popup, it won't display unless I change the settings to +1 as an example. Rather than having to change the settings in order to reuse the popup, why not have a reset button which will force the popup again as if the popup was new.

The reset button can be an on/off toggle that when turned on, will force the popup to show again.