(BIM40) Easy Popup

EasyPopup is a small app to help you create the modal popups for your site. 

Some features:

• Width/Height for your popup.
  • Transition open/close: FadeIn/FadeOut, SlideIn, SlideUp, SlideDown, SlideBack.
  • Transition speed.
  • Background color.
  • HTML content or upload image.
  • Auto close and show timer on popup.
  • Showing popups every page loads or every X minutes.
  • Waiting for X miliseconds to show.
  • Easy to determine URL where to show popups. 

Demo: http://demo.ipsviet.com/

espp01.thumb.png.d8ba95826624bed375e1431

espp02.thumb.png.2b8df79069db6b9bd1e9637

Is this permissions based? For example I can make it pop up for guests every X pageviews to encourage them to register.

There is permission setting to view popup for member's groups. You can set the popup only shows with guest. But it works with time, not pageviews. You can set the popup shows after X seconds for guest to encourage them to register. Or creating a popup for members to announce, advertise something... :tongue:

espp05.thumb.png.fa8298c0c805b2ba369f3ac

Apologies,  missed that :P

I mean, calling the popup from a link that I might place in the side blocks on my forum index

No, it can not get contents from blocks, you need to use HTML. 

Edited by onlyME

Just a thought @onlyME it would be really useful if it could be set to just appear once after x number of page views or alternatively set to appear after x number of page views plus every x further pages viewed until x

It will have an option 'Number of page views'. Eg if using 5, the popup will be shown every 5 page views. if +5, the popup will be shown once after 5 page views :rofl:

Thanks but better put a screenshot for that setting :D so that you wont be getting the question again ( I realised this was already answered ;) )

Thank you, I will update the screenshot of the permissons right now.

espp07.thumb.png.45962985f462c23b550320e

Edited by onlyME