Forms Support

19 hours ago, Mike John said:

As in a form submission gives a member a bump in reputation or reputation support in the form logs (like button in form log message)?

That is one way of looking at it,

But I also want members to get a subtraction of their reputation when they have been warned through the warn system. Idea is that repeat offenders will build a negative rep through this.

But also the option of increasing Reputation as an action through all the events/conditions that currently exist. For example if member creates 20 pieces of content in a certain forum, their reputation should be increased by 5 (for example).

Member gets warned for spamming, their reputation should be decreased by 5 (for example)

Edited by GreatJackal
On 26/11/2016 at 3:27 AM, GreatJackal said:

But I also want members to get a subtraction of their reputation when they have been warned through the warn system. Idea is that repeat offenders will build a negative rep through this.

But also the option of increasing Reputation as an action through all the events/conditions that currently exist. For example if member creates 20 pieces of content in a certain forum, their reputation should be increased by 5 (for example).

I'd be interested to know what other users of this thought but I will log it for now.

How I can create a form with sum function? like above format...or other to do it...

Quantity(to choose)                   Book Name                              Price               Total(calcule function)                     

2                                   xxxxname of bookxxxx                    10.00              20.00

1                                   xxxxname of bookxxxx                    10.00              10.00

total     30.00

On 29/11/2016 at 3:02 PM, kmk said:

How I can create a form with sum function? like above format...or other to do it...

On the display side of the form or some math sum calculation needed on the form submission/processing? Both are currently not possible but depending on what your trying to do, I might be able to put together some patch.

1 hour ago, Mike John said:

On the display side of the form or some math sum calculation needed on the form submission/processing? Both are currently not possible but depending on what your trying to do, I might be able to put together some patch.

Happy to hear that, so **put together some patch** please tell me what I shoud to now.

17 hours ago, kmk said:

Happy to hear that, so **put together some patch** please tell me what I shoud to now.

Well I need to know which side of the form and more details on what your trying to do? Then if a patch is possible I can put it together, otherwise it will need to be something written into the next major version.

40 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Well I need to know which side of the form and more details on what your trying to do? Then if a patch is possible I can put it together, otherwise it will need to be something written into the next major version.

that is ok to explain?

formtosume.PNG

On 02/12/2016 at 10:39 AM, kmk said:

that is ok to explain?

Yes. I'd like to see more interest in this before committing to it.

On 03/12/2016 at 7:00 AM, Trevor Brandt said:

Would like to request the custom page support as well. I see a few others have requested it. Would really be beneficial to my community.

Custom placement of fields in form? Or placement of form in other custom pages?

On 12/7/2016 at 8:47 PM, Neej said:

Yeah this is the big one for me.

Having it be it's own separate page is kind of annoying. even having the forms list as a widget would be good too, so it's not another page that is hard to customise.

Yeah, all I need is widget support. Then this app would be golden! It's odd linking users to a new page to fill out a form relating to a page I've already designed.

Mike, anyway I could get a demo of the Forms App?

I'm looking for two functions

1. Replace PDF form we use for Registration people fill out at the box office.  I would like to put necessary graphics and text and form fields and hand customer/patron an iPad so they can fill out the form.  Form must include the ability to utilize the camera app to take a picture and embed in form.  Then export form as a PDF and/or email and be searchable in the event of an issue we could sort by one of the fields.
  2. Simple Resume submitting form that utilizes the ability to set different fields based on what you pick (or I have to create a bunch of different forms with really similar information). So if they pick Tampa as the office then it will have different dates for the events versus Michigan, etc..

Let me know thoughts or if its possible.  Obviously in all cases I want the results to be stored securly and based on group membership (managers / owners) to access results based on a field (for example my managers in Tampa would want to review resume's for tampa.. michigan manager doesn't care)

Thanks,

On 20/12/2016 at 1:08 AM, Bluedrake42 said:

Getting an error when enabling forms 1.1.8 for groups?

I don't have access to the Groups app, are you available for testing a patch? If so, I can pm you some code that you can test out.

On 22/12/2016 at 3:42 AM, DJ ZAh said:

Mike, anyway I could get a demo of the Forms App?

PM sent with demo. Just take a look and see if it can do it as is or if you require custom changes.

Im confused.

So I created an application using the forms mod. After a user has filled out my application where do I go to see all of their entries? I thought it would be logs but I am seeing that it's there but none of the response are being recorded

you can see I have many things in my form and not much is being logged.

application log.JPG

manythings.JPG

Edited by superj707