(NB40) Secondary Group Icons

Sorry mate, you didn't have this up when I asked the question XD My apologies.

1. Just upgraded to 4.0.8 to see if that solved the issue.

2. It doesn't occur in every topic, but it does seem to happen in any topic which has more than about five or so replies in it.

3. I can do - I can message you with the details if you wish.

Sorry mate, you didn't have this up when I asked the question XD My apologies.

1. Just upgraded to 4.0.8 to see if that solved the issue.

2. It doesn't occur in every topic, but it does seem to happen in any topic which has more than about five or so replies in it.

3. I can do - I can message you with the details if you wish.

Fixed via PM and uploaded new version

Been waiting for this...  I just installed and am having a question / request:

Can the secondary icon be moved under the primary? See screen snapshot, it would be great if the 2 icons were together.

Screen Shot 2015-06-16 at 8.57.56 PM.png

Edited by nylyon

Hello,

@newbie LAC Are the group badges yours? If so, did you release them? They look really nice.

No. I downloaded it from internet for testing.

Been waiting for this...  I just installed and am having a question / request:

Can the secondary icon be moved under the primary? See screen snapshot, it would be great if the 2 icons were together.

I see you use custom style. How badges looks on default style?

When I tested (IPB < 4.0.8) it's looks like you want. Look at screenshot

http://prod.community.invisionpower.com.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2015_06/sgi_topic.thumb.png.b93071b9308595bfe153021825db61a3.png

I think IPS change some code. Yes. See http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=plugins&do=diff

Give some time for fixing

Edited by newbie LAC

Okay, do we remove and reinstall, or overwrite the old version? (Sorry to ask but my first plugin update on 4.x.x)

Overwrite the old version (preferred embodiment) or remove and reinstall.

This plugin haven't important data so choose any method

Edited by newbie LAC

This developer is a discredit to the developer community. This plugin was developed for my community by request. The developer charged me $45 for this plugin which later turned out to have a number of bugs making it unusable. I can't download the latest version because I didn't buy it via the Marketplace but by personal request and I won't be paying again!!! 

By further research the Plugin that is being sold on the Marketplace for $8.50 is the same plugin this developer charged me $45 for! Telling me it's bespoke and custom. 

I will be taking this up with IPS because you can't charge someone 45$ and then publicly sell the same product for $8.50. That is just exploitation! 

That is likely the fault of the community as we asked the developer to make the Mod available. He should make it available to you IMHO.

It's not just that - How he can charge me $45 and everyone else $8.50 isn't at all ethical!

If he wants to put it out to the open community I want a $36.50 refund!

Edited by Tibory

Hello,

This developer is a discredit to the developer community. This plugin was developed for my community by request.

Seriously!

From PM

Tibory: And what is the agreement on keeping it upto date

Me: All rights belong to me. You can use it only.

I can do with plugin all I want.

The developer charged me $45 for this plugin which later turned out to have a number of bugs making it unusable.

You paid for custom job. $45 very small price for this.

I can't download the latest version because I didn't buy it via the Marketplace but by personal request and I won't be paying again!!!

You could PM me and I'll create purchase for you free

I will be taking this up with IPS because you can't charge someone 45$ and then publicly sell the same product for $8.50. That is just exploitation! 

Read other projects. This is normal.

All rights belong to me. You can use it only.

You said 'You can use it only'

I paid for a plugin for my community which you said YOU i.e ME can use it only.

Not for you to add the same code back to the marketplace for a crazy reduced price! 

Okay - You can sell it but whoever buys it can't use it because only I can use it! 

Your terms and conditions are wrong.

How can you justify $45 for something you were going to put on the Marketplace for $8.50? and don't say custom because it's not custom at all it's a copy and paste.

Edited by Tibory

You set the terms when you took on the project. Which you are now twisting to suite your own argument. 

For the record of anyone reading this topic. This is not a flame war or anything more, The developer is hard to contact and thus the need to post here which is where he would most likely look. I have requested the developer to give me access to the product on the marketplace and informed him I won't be buying his services again.

Thanks

Hi new to this haha 

I'm going to get this plugin next but I'm having trouble with the topic rep plugin you made ( Im only posting here because I couldn't post in the support thread you made for some read. You made it in april-ish I think)

But heres the problem :

for some reason on our forum the counter seems to be wrong

for instance there could be 4 reputations but the topic rep counter all still be at 0 

heres an image

Screen_Shot_2015-06-20_at_1.34.16_AM.thuliked OP  Screen_Shot_2015-06-20_at_1.34.37_AM.thuThread rep still at 0

Edited by celebrei