Owdy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​If you haven't already, try running the requirements checker

​Thanks - I did run a requirements checker beforehand as it told me to in the instructions but it directed me to a 3.4 requirements checker - this place is a maze trying to find things!

It passed everything, but recommended I upgrade to PHP 5.4.0 but said this is not essential (I am running 5.3.3).

Is this software still classed as being in beta?

Support have told me to check my error.log - there is nothing in there. If anybody has any other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated!

​Try to add the following to init.php (at the top but after <?php)

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

and see if it now returns an error rather than a blank page.

​Try to add the following to init.php (at the top but after <?php)

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

and see if it now returns an error rather than a blank page.

​Still a blank page unfortunately :( but thanks

I find it odd how I got 2 board (one live & one test):

My live board was upgrade from 4.0.0 and up to every version up to 4.0.7 while my test board was updated from 4.0.0 and straight to 4.0.7 and my live board wont send registration verification emails while my test board will. Anyone else has had this issue before that might know what could be causing this (both boards are on the same server but different directories)?

I find it odd how I got 2 board (one live & one test):

My live board was upgrade from 4.0.0 and up to every version up to 4.0.7 while my test board was updated from 4.0.0 and straight to 4.0.7 and my live board wont send registration verification emails while my test board will. Anyone else has had this issue before that might know what could be causing this (both boards are on the same server but different directories)?

​then you got hosting issues you have to contact them and see every things is configured correctly and in ACP make sure your email setting is correct also

Archived