Update: v2.0.1 has been released that includes the following:

• Added override link CSS settings
  • Added forum access for site wide
  • Added table sorting
  • Added colspan

Colspan was initially released but did not work properly, now works properly with sorting.

Looking for suggestions for v2.0.2 otherwise I will continue to release fixes for new version of IPS applications.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, your Modification is not for IPB 4.0.x but still i managed to do through html as i knw a bit of HTML

but i am stuck somewhere near the responsive thing.

the tables structure and everything is created nicely but when i visit the page from mobile version it crosses more then the post area..

means it doesnt wraps under the posts area... it leaves the posts border and then it looks weird please help !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the problem, that - after installing this "app" (BBCode) - my editor is not working properly:

eg:

i enter "test[SPACE]test" - all is fine!

when i enter "test[SPACE][SPACE]test" it connected the words together. Inside the posting it looks like "testtest".

When i disable the App, the error is gone.

Furthermore it is the same with smileys....can somebody confirm or have an idea/solution for to fix this?

And i have no sortable table, is this right?

• 4 years later...

Geez, I just realized how I never updated this to 4.x after saying I would. Think right after I said that my family and I became homeless so I had no computer to work on and was using money to pay for hotel rooms when we could. We finally were able to buy our own place so now I'm settled, back with IPS, and going to look at updating this to 4.5.