Guest Message Support

Hi, is it possible to pay to remove the DevFuse branding?

​See here. The IPB4 copyright removal plugin is included as an extra download currently to those who have purchased the IPB3 copyright removal hook.

Message is displayed twice.

You can now either have the guest message hook or disable it and add your own widget. It looks like you've got both a widget added and the hook enabled.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/10/2016 at 11:45 AM, Prank said:

A quick question - Can I move the guest message below the top ad? I'm not seeing the ad on mobiles unless you scroll and I can't lose those impressions.

If the hook position is not suitable. Disable the "Enable hook?" plugin setting and instead add your guest message as a widget instead.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 1:26 AM, James101 said:

It did not on 4.4. Can you look into it once you get a chance? I am on IPB 4.5 and the guest message and guest signup widget both are giving the same issue.

I can't reproduce this. If it's affecting both widgets then it might be a system wide issue. Can you try removing the widget and then re-adding it? Also logging out and then back in again to see if that clears the widget cache?

22 minutes ago, Michael.J said:

I can't reproduce this. If it's affecting both widgets then it might be a system wide issue. Can you try removing the widget and then re-adding it? Also logging out and then back in again to see if that clears the widget cache?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back. It turned out to be a theme issue which the developer fixed for me. Nothing on your end.