Emojis :: Ultimate Emoticons Pack

sijad

About This File

logo.png.ec4b57d83df3ea3ab478abadb8035a1

Emoji are the very popular Emoticons. now you can add support Emoji across all platforms to your community with your favorite Emoji theme.

Please Check it out Online Demo 

Features

• 2-Step installation
  • Support Emoji themes
  • One-Click change Emoji theme
  • CKEditor live Emoji convert (While user posting)
  • Ability to add favorite Emoji to CKEditor Emoticons menu
  • Auto convert Emoji-Name to Emoji
  • No need any js file to load Emoji
  • Fully HTTPS support
  • Categorized Emoji set import
  • No PHP parsing
  • Easy Emoticons Manage 
  • Load Emoji Images From localhost as well as default CDN servers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I just installed your addon as described in INSTALL.md and everything completed without an error. I am abled to access the plugin's configuration but if I try to access Customization->Emoticons I get this message:

A configuration or server error has occurred

•   Add Emoticons
EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

Also in the ckeditor only the built-in default category of emoticons is available.

I am running 4.0.3. I hope I do not have to downgrade, I wouldn't know where to download it?

Can you please help me fix this?

@sijad I have the same problem. I downloaded the new version but, no matter what I do, I can't get this to work.

I've tried to import an emoji set (using both sets in the settings panel, and testing both .svg and .png formats), but it won't work. I've then tried to add individual emoji, but again, I get the same error…

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again.

@sijad I have the same problem. I downloaded the new version but, no matter what I do, I can't get this to work.

I've tried to import an emoji set (using both sets in the settings panel, and testing both .svg and .png formats), but it won't work. I've then tried to add individual emoji, but again, I get the same error…

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again.

​Hi, I've sent you PM

​Hi, I just checked. I don't have anything in my inbox.

​Hi, sorry but i couln't start a conversation with you due this bug, please start one with me

I am looking forward to buy this one... Is this compatible with 4.0.3 ?

Thanks...

​Hi, yes, I'm working to fix some issues in 4.0.3, it's almost done and I'm testing this

@sijad Are you aware of the bug when adding Emoji in 4.0.3 in the ACP? It just seems to go to a white screen then that's it.

​Hi, yes, new version is available but I'm waiting for other customers to confirm they problem fixed.

in new version inline css removed also some other improvement took place

please let me know if you need prelease

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, what could I do?

thanks a lot

I just installed your addon as described in INSTALL.md and everything completed without an error. I am abled to access the plugin's configuration but if I try to access Customization->Emoticons I get this message:

A configuration or server error has occurred

•   Add Emoticons
EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

Also in the ckeditor only the built-in default category of emoticons is available.

I am running 4.0.3. I hope I do not have to downgrade, I wouldn't know where to download it?

Can you please help me fix this?

Everything works fine once installed properly, except when entering the chat room it gives an error every time. Below is an picture of the error. @Maudit this product is quite good but it can be tricky to coordinate with the developer for trouble shooting (as I have come to learn) and I am not sure if that is due to time zone differences or if he is swamped with support requests. Try to be patient and I am sure he will help you as soon as he can.

31a5b39e4735063ba4627ea21633a053.png

no, for me doesn't work

What're the instructions to install?

Only add the xml file in plugin section or need something elsa?

thanks

Please let me know what problem you facing right now? if you can't uninstall the plugin please send me PM, I'll help you to remove it

Everything works fine once installed properly, except when entering the chat room it gives an error every time. Below is an picture of the error. @Maudit this product is quite good but it can be tricky to coordinate with the developer for trouble shooting (as I have come to learn) and I am not sure if that is due to time zone differences or if he is swamped with support requests. Try to be patient and I am sure he will help you as soon as he can.

31a5b39e4735063ba4627ea21633a053.png

​thanks for your patient, I'll do my best

Uninstall & Reinstall this plugin fix problem with EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

​Thanks for confirmation, I've found some bugs on chat BTW, I'm working on them now

Here is a quick copy paste of the installation instructions for quick reference:

### How To Install

1. Upload all contents of `upload` folder to IPS4 root folder
2. To install plugin you just need upload XML file from `Admin CP > System > Site Features > Plugins > Install`

And here is quick update instructions:

### How To Update

Login to ACP, then goto `System > Site Features > Plugins > Emojis` and click on `Upload A New Version` then browse XML file and install new version.

Archived