Donate Sidebar Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to be able to rewrite the button's text. I have a forum with two languages but I can't translate what the button says, it's always "donate".

​Yep that's the actual bug. There is no equivalent value in the language files. I should have this patched a new version out some time today.

Very fantastic, thank you very much. Just an idea, maybe it will be very good if it's possible to promote member to "donator" group (for exemple), when the member take a donation. What do you think ? ;)

​That's something that's been long requested and will be taken a look at as long as it can still be kept as a plugin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Everyone that donates must pay. any idea why this happens?

when they transfer money directly from paypal to me there is no problem. but when they use the button from this widget i get costs like 1 a 2 euro...

See image below. red arrow is made with this donation widget. green arrow is transfer from paypal it self.

2015-09-10_18-03-01.thumb.jpg.0a6a182631

Edited by PANL

Everyone that donates must pay. any idea why this happens?

when they transfer money directly from paypal to me there is no problem. but when they use the button from this widget i get costs like 1 a 2 euro...

I've set the form to send as a "Donation" but Paypal might be handling it differently. When you send via Paypal, are you just using the normal "send money" option and is it sent as a donation as well or a different method?

I've set the form to send as a "Donation" but Paypal might be handling it differently. When you send via Paypal, are you just using the normal "send money" option and is it sent as a donation as well or a different method?

Yes i already checkt the code but everything is set right.. it's really strange and i can't get a clue why this happend...

i see a party to override code. can i generate somewhere a paypal code and add it? 

1.thumb.jpg.7a8a59457e2cf350b20b342ce04d3.thumb.jpg.c143fd68f167ba2998e7c95951fc2.thumb.jpg.9ff678251db9cba9644f44cb4d70

Edited by PANL
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...