Guest View Limit on Databases Records

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Nacho-ED said:

The error is:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'IPS\\cms\\Databases' not found in /home/*********/public_html/foro/applications/gvldb/modules/admin/settings/settings.php on line 34, 

Thank you

Working fine to me:

Capturar1.png

Capturar.png

You can try it here: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/articles.html/

Please, uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Edited by Adriano Faria
Just now, Jimmy Gavekort said:

I would pay about same price for the topics.

Then have some options like:
- Based on cookies.
- Based on IP Address.
- Based on User-Agent & IP Address.

I have plans to make it larger... for Pages, Forums, Gallery (images) and Blog entries. Probably will be here in a couple of weeks. Of course, since it will have more features, will cost a little bit more...

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I have plans to make it larger... for Pages, Forums, Gallery (images) and Blog entries. Probably will be here in a couple of weeks. Of course, since it will have more features, will cost a little bit more...

No worries, hope to see it coming soon. There are no app/plugin that allows such, which kinda limits me. So now I have to make "members" only read topics :( bad seo though.

On 11/02/2016 at 9:52 AM, Jimmy Gavekort said:

I would pay about same price for the topics.

Then have some options like:
- Based on cookies.
- Based on IP Address.
- Based on User-Agent & IP Address.

Please :sorcerer:

Just submitted one:

It's based on IP Address only. I think there's no sense in tie it to cookes or user-agent, since the user could easily workaround this by using another browser or clearing cookies.

On 09/02/2016 at 4:52 PM, Nacho-ED said:

Sorry, i don´t have pages, what is Pages?

It is only for pages or also works with the forum visits?

Just added you to the new file, as courtesy.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Police Community said:

@Adriano Faria

On installing this I am getting an issue where none of the menus on the front end work, the user menu in the top right won't drop down etc. If I uninstall this then it works again.

HI there. I can't reproduce: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/articles.html/

This would be caused by some JS conflict or something. The hook from this app has nothing in that direction.