Shirley we'll have a release soon?

Square Wheels

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really did sit here for a few seconds wondering who Shirley was.

But I agree, hopefully RC7 will be coming soon. It's why I held off on upgrading from RC5

​Surely he means surely, but Shirley does seem like a nice girl. Maybe she's interested in knowing when we will have a Gold release.

At this rate I will have to turn my dedicated server into a SUPER COMPUTER just to run IPS...that's awesome!!!

​I am somewhat tossing around the idea of running TWO IPB licenses on one server. I hope it can handle it.

RC6 is an amazing performance hog on my server, will a much improved RC7 be available soon?

​I have no problem with RC6 as far as performance is concerned on a decent VPS, like i suggested in another thread i would think its more your VPS than the software

​How much longer are people going to say this?  It took an extraordinary amount of time to get the RC releases, and now those aren't coming as fast as we thought they would.

​Who is we? They are coming out at a good pace.

• Management

We do have a date for the fully supported release of IPS4 now. I'm not going to tell you in case something happens but we are pretty sure we will make it. There will be an RC7 though as we wrap up bugs. I'm sure you will notice the bug tracker is getting more sparse lately. We also want to do an RC7 as we need to test our internal release procedure that will apply to the "real" releases. That is why RC7 will take a bit longer than the others as it has to go through more process controls.

My avatar is closer to me.  :sorcerer::lol:

​Same here.... Wait that is me... hmmm can't be the beard and hair are much shorter there vs. today and the belly there is a little shall we say rounder... Still waiting to win the 50 bucks...

Beginning to wonder if it is worth the wait....  :cry:

****Note to self****

(((((wondering why the Minolta goes into a meltdown everytime I look at it.)))))

Need to investigate....

​Same here.... Wait that is me... hmmm can't be the beard and hair are much shorter there vs. today and the belly there is a little shall we say rounder... Still waiting to win the 50 bucks...

Beginning to wonder if it is worth the wait....  :cry:

****Note to self****

(((((wondering why the Minolta goes into a meltdown everytime I look at it.)))))

Need to investigate....

​So far my age poll is show 6 that have posted in the geriatric area. :thumbsup:

We do have a date for the fully supported release of IPS4 now. I'm not going to tell you in case something happens but we are pretty sure we will make it. There will be an RC7 though as we wrap up bugs. I'm sure you will notice the bug tracker is getting more sparse lately. We also want to do an RC7 as we need to test our internal release procedure that will apply to the "real" releases. That is why RC7 will take a bit longer than the others as it has to go through more process controls.

​Sir.  This is a "When will it be released thread".

Rational and informative information is not allowed and duly frowned upon by the those suffering from Advanced Speculation Disorder.

​So far my age poll is show 6 that have posted in the geriatric area. :thumbsup:

​Damn That puts us both over the Hill. And I thought I had time for one last mountain. >_<

​Sir.  This is a "When will it be released thread".

Rational and informative information is not allowed and duly frowned upon by the those suffering from Advanced Speculation Disorder.

​Don't you just hate insubordination?

Archived