Birthday in Registration Screen

• 2 weeks later...

First thnx for this plugin. it looks very nice! :)

Now i live in the Nederlands and we use a different date format.

In place of Month, day, year. we use Day, Month, Year. The default date format is already set. Is it possible to change this?? 

date.thumb.jpg.8894108509b2ec6ae6fc2edd1

Also i'm wondering if i can remove "Not Telling" in the Year drop down menu.

thnx! :)

Also wondering if this can be removed.  Not sure if you were referring to this part in your previous comment.  Just seems like a weird option to show users if you're making it mandatory.

• 3 weeks later...

thnx! :)

Also wondering if this can be removed.  Not sure if you were referring to this part in your previous comment.  Just seems like a weird option to show users if you're making it mandatory.

What's New in Version 2.0.1:

• Removes the NOT TELLING wording from year select when the Require full birth date? setting is enabled.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I only got these from Adriano a week ago or so. As I get around to them I update them but unless something needs to be done I won't be going through all the plugins one by one just to update auth info. Way too much other stuff to do.

Taking a quick look now. Try not requiring the full birthday date (second toggle off) and see what happens.

EDIT: Seems to work with that setting off. I think I see what is going on and I'll give that a try. If that isn't it this will have to wait for a while.

Edited by Flitterkill