I purchased this plugin and then used

.nbPinned  {
	background: #3C6994 !important;
    border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.03);
    color: #3C6994;
  	font-weight: bold;
    padding: 0px;
}

To create a line (thanks to those in this topic for the code) but would like it to be thinner, I added padding: 0px; to try and accomplish this but while it will make it bigger it doesn't make it smaller even with 0, so is there anyway to make the line thinner?

Cheers

Edited by greg185
5 hours ago, greg185 said:

To create a line (thanks to those in this topic for the code) but would like it to be thinner, I added padding: 0px; to try and accomplish this but while it will make it bigger it doesn't make it smaller even with 0, so is there anyway to make the line thinner?

Hello,

Add also 

.nbPinned .ipsDataItem_main {
	padding: 6px 10px;
}

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Tomasz Konopka said:

Is it possible to add another separation?

Pinned Topics

*Featured Topics

Normal Topics

Hello,

No. There are 2 types only. Pinned topics locate in the top, Unpinned topics locate under pinned topics. Featured topics can locate anywhere (by default depends of last reply).

• 1 month later...

Hello,

3 hours ago, Volstate said:

When you pin or unpin a topic the bar image goes away and displays like this.  Is there a fix?

In your custom css 

.ipsDataList.ipsDataList_zebra .ipsDataItem:not( .ipsDataItem_selected ):not( .ipsModerated ):not( .ipsDataItem_new ):not( .ipsDataItem_success ):not( .ipsDataItem_warning ):not( .ipsDataItem_error ):not( .ipsDataItem_info ):not( .ipsDataItem_status ):nth-child(even) {
    background: transparent !important;
}

change to 

.ipsDataList.ipsDataList_zebra .ipsDataItem:not( .ipsDataItem_selected ):not( .ipsModerated ):not( .ipsDataItem_new ):not( .ipsDataItem_success ):not( .ipsDataItem_warning ):not( .ipsDataItem_error ):not( .ipsDataItem_info ):not( .ipsDataItem_status ):not( .nbPinned ):nth-child(even) {
    background: transparent !important;
}

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am taking back what I said. I had the Designer MOde enabled as I was working on the theme, then bought and installed your plugin and saw no changes. I then disabled the Designer Mode and everything was working expected.

Sorry, and thank you for this awesome plugin.

Working fine with latest version.

Edited by aaabe4d31bb
  • 3 weeks later...