Error code: EX0 - no pages load.

ABR Studios

recently went from RC3 to RC4. 

everything was working yesterday, today all pages show "Error code: EX0" 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

and c configuration or server error has occurred.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Tracy Perry said:

As a very intelligent old TV character  used to say

surprise.jpg.2dbce0f4615b16d97f3cb53e92a

And actually, if it is a problem with Tapatalk, it really doesn't surprise me. :rofl:

I've NEVER had a problem with Tapatalk until this update to 4.1.3.2 and it is completely down. Meaning, does not work at all. It is something with IPB because I have numerous other bugs on the forum. 

My members are pissed and slowly disappearing because most of them they can't get logged in, can't get password resets since my forum email system is down, etc.

My IPB tech support request has been unanswered longer than my upgrade request.  So yeah, I'm a little pissed and frustrated right now. 

19 minutes ago, John_C said:

I've NEVER had a problem with Tapatalk until this update to 4.1.3.2 and it is completely down. Meaning, does not work at all. It is something with IPB because I have numerous other bugs on the forum. 

I guess the IPB/S version of it is better than the XenForo one then.  I know I've had enough problems with it that I finally removed it from both my sites using it.

The issue is (with Tapatalk) that base code changes are made, then they have to update their add-on to work within the framework.  It's not that abnormal honestly - especially with as big of an upgrade as 4.1 was.

Archived