Pages Examples?

jkasquires

I'm also interested to see some examples. I really like your site opentype. Very clean.

There seems to be an issue when viewing on mobile however. The index takes an age to load and then there is some strange behaviour with the menus and css elements going blurry. Using HTC one M8 on lollipop standard browser.

Everything here except forums and calendar is done with Pages: http://typography.guru

But it’s just tweaked default templates. Nothing as fancy as that Stripe API site. But the sky is the limit if you use Pages and know your way around PHP/HTML/CSS. ;-)

​That is very impressive OpenType. :thumbsup:

Can you confirm that you created the directory simply using tweaked default Pages templates?

Thanks

Is it possible to get with new pages similar Sites as it was with ip Content - everbody here knows the Chelsea page which is i think the best what You can get out

i use with ips 3.4x ip cotent very much and i am not really sure to get the Same good Page with ips4 pages .... At the moment nobody has a great page with ips4 pages - Maybe the main issue is for me as well that all modifications are missing ....

There is some cool features like address field which will linked directly the address with google map. I haven't played much with pages only recently. I did a quick test to see to see how fast pages allow you with some few configurations, you can easily start a full directory of nearby restaurants and get members liking and comments. I'm still looking how other have managed to put custom icons next to the title of the category/article. Haven't played with soundcloud and spotify fields yet though!

But once you gets better idea what you can do with pages, it will help to think how you are going to design the site. I saw some templates there which probably next thing I need to learn how to do it to present data differently. Til then, I'm still pretty newbie to pages.

GoogleMaps.jpg

I'm still looking how other have managed to put custom icons next to the title of the category/article. ​

In my case, it’s just a manual check in the category template:

{{if $category->_id == '5' }}    <i class="fa fa-user"></i>
{{elseif $category->_id == '6'}} <i class="fa fa-building-o"></i>

and so on …

The names for the icons can be found here: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

Archived