RC4 today?

Square Wheels

There'll always be bugs but probably minors but no majors. I would'nt mind waiting few more days or til next Monday if final RC is planned to be released instead! I can see it coming as we have seen many pre-releases and betas and 3 RCs.

​Of couse, but they have to fixed some time. We're on it (5 or 6 pages of "minor" bugs) since Beta 4 or 5. It's time to fix them to think in a final version.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Management

It's odd that I can get emails and reply to posts, but if I try to navigate the site I get this:

Invision Power Services, Inc.

We are currently performing network maintenance and expect service to be restored shortly. Please check back soon!

​You get that on our main web site or our forums?

I'd like to see how to delete abandoned quotes like above.  I tried Ctrl-a, delete, backspace.  I can't get rid of it.

Anyhow, I'm the only one to report this?  It makes it really hard to navigate the site.

​Occasionally, the reply box opens with something I did not intend to use and then I cannot find a way to remove it. I usually just give up.

I'd like to see how to delete abandoned quotes like above.  I tried Ctrl-a, delete, backspace.  I can't get rid of it.

With backspace you should be able to remove anything. Of course you need to have the cursor behind something you want to delete. 

Archived